Shooter at Umpqua Community College, at least 15 dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shooter at Umpqua Community College, at least 15 dead

that makes no sense are you trying to be racist towards white people with black people or something?

Black people clap more random people than white people, look at furgeson and shit random black people spraying live rounds in air obviously those bullets are going to hit SOMEONE since its so crowded.

dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
      I was trying to give him the scope of our country's population, you goofball. I wouldn't expect a Canadian to understand either.

I forgot toronto and montreal were in america my bad carry on
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Shooter's dating profile
        http://spiritualpassions.com/seeme/ironcross45.html
        https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
          Where I'm from if you get clapped you probably deserved it.
          You mean like innocent 10 year old black kids who get shot in a drive by.

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post

Chads grasping at straws here, lmao.

Guns aren't illegal in Canada, you goofball. In fact, Canada has the 12th largest gun population in the world.

What point are you trying to make?

Comment

You mean like innocent 10 year old black kids who get shot in a drive by.
              That's not a "random" shooting. There was a reason behind it usually drugs, money, rep, gangs, etc and a target. Dudes are bad shots but it doesn't negate that there was a coherent objective of the shooting. These mass shootings happen in random places to random people who usually have no connection to the shooter.

Comment

Isn't the whole concept of fighting over red and blue random af? They are shooting at each other over arbitrary colors that were given to them based in what neighborhood you came from.

Comment

MEG

AL

OP

ALICE

Comment

I didn't say it wasn't a stupid reason

Comment

Bino's a troll

Comment

Chads grasping at straws here, lmao.

Guns aren't illegal in Canada, you goofball. In fact, Canada has the 12th largest gun population in the world.

What point are you trying to make?
                        That ur claiming some 54 million person ~MeGaLoLiPoPs~ that expands into canada instead of the town in which u reside
                        Originally posted by jdporter
                        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Canada also has the strongest middle class in the world, so there fewer reasons to kill other people

Comment

Poor desperate people tend to do poor desperate shit to hold on to whatever they have and America has created the "poor & desperate " class

Comment

does this idiot chad even know who he's fuckin with?

(from wiki)
                              Earth (also the world[n 5], in Greek: Gaia,[n 6] or in Latin: Terra[26]), is the third planet from the Sun, the densest planet in the Solar System, the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets, and the only astronomical object known to accommodate life. The earliest life on Earth arose at least 3.5 billion years ago.[27][28][29] Earth's biodiversity has expanded continually except when interrupted by mass extinctions.[30] Although scholars estimate that over 99 percent of all species of life (over five billion)[31] that ever lived on Earth are extinct,[32][33] there are still an estimated 10–14 million extant species,[34][35] of which about 1.2 million have been documented and over 86 percent have not yet been described.[36] Over 7.3 billion humans[37] live on Earth

Comment

That ur claiming some 54 million person ~MeGaLoLiPoPs~ that expands into canada instead of the town in which u reside
                                Apparently reading comprehension isn't quite your best talent.

You're lost and confused. Your confusion is leading to further grasping of increasingly smaller straws.

You might have hit your head recently, you're not making very much sense.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X