Bino stop
    u fat america cunt i will make u pay 4 ur countrys sins
    I'll penetrate your wee butthole

Comment

• Re: Shooter at Umpqua Community College, at least 15 dead

Daft poofter

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBNdGDIKvW0"]Verse for Clarke - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
          that's the crux of the problem
          is that it?

edit- you editited your post
          jus spit ballin on shit iv read (which aint much at all)

poverty the crux of prob for america murder count bein high seein as the african american murder rate gotta b fuelled by all that inner city violence, tho the amount of non gang related mass murders clearly aint normal either

i dont think gun laws can be that effective in reducin gun violence when theres so many in circulation already, but i do think that the laws that allowed the arms trade n gun lobbies 2 be so powerful got a lot of responsibility for the way shit is

in terms of the militarisation of the police too... I dont think it does any1 good to see police that got the gear of a small army, ppl dont feel safe and arm themselves even more... then they sell even more shit to the police bc the citizens so armed. Shit is circular and all ends up with rich fellers rollin in every1s money while the worlds burnin
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Other countries have way more poverty with way less violence, so It's not just poverty.

I think It's cultural. America is competitive, and very materialistic. People keep to themselves, strangers are suspicious of one another, and compared to other countries, America doesn't feel inclusive or communal.

People are not as sympathetic towards one another as they should be.

Comment

a black man targets white christians and his face hasnt been on the news, i wonder why that is

Comment

I need guns to protect myself against blacks, mexicans, muslims, atheists, liberals, obama, government, iran, and china.
                https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Ban all guns imo 25,000-30,000 gun deaths a year? America has proven they aren't grown-up enough to handle civilian gun ownership. Individual gun ownership is a charade. The conservatives never state the entire 2nd amendment which is the right to bear arms for a well regulated MILITA.

Comment

I wish the shit heads at the supreme court would interpret this bullshit. Original intent is clear and literal meaning is quite clear. Only people that should have guns are military. Police having guns is more open to interpretation, but clearly regular citizens are not being tasked to keep us free from invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Other countries have way more poverty with way less violence, so It's not just poverty.

I think It's cultural. America is competitive, and very materialistic. People keep to themselves, strangers are suspicious of one another, and compared to other countries, America doesn't feel inclusive or communal.

People are not as sympathetic towards one another as they should be.
                      ^^^^

I couldn't put in any better

Comment

another cultura point: these tend to happen in suburbs etc where kids' only exposure to guns is like, arnie movies and call of duty. so guns become fetishized and cemented as a tool in a power fantasy, etc.

as opposed to some kid who grew up in the sticks shooting cans and hunting squirrels or w/e
                        mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

bannin guns srsly unhelpful in all respects imo since its addressin symptomatic causes n not systematic roots i.e. y do high schools give a nearly 30 yr old outdated perspective on the value of college and y r school shooter instances multiplyin exponentially as we careen in2 the 2010s

The answer isnt b/c these guns r magically inspirin ppl 2 murder their fellow man off jump

Comment

It's because bronies and sponge Bob

Instead of gi Joe and he-man

No outlet for aggression as its not socially acceptable anymore

Boys who act their gender get put on riddilin

And technology

Kids have the face to face social skills of a tennis ball

Emotional capacity of a stick of butter

Everything is too pristine and sterile

Parents stop sheltering your children from life or they won't know how to live

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
                              Only people that should have guns are military. Police having guns is more open to interpretation, but clearly regular citizens are not being tasked to keep us free from invasion.
                              This was not the intent at all and it's actually pathetic to have this type of bootlicker's mentality. Only in Canada and Europe would somebody make such a statement and then turn around and bitch about their gov't having too much authority.

Cognition meet dissonance.

Comment

I'll just leave this here-
                                http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Firearms/E...Gun%20Control/

It's an essay by the brilliant Christopher Hitchens (a Brit) about gun control in America.

Try calling
                                the cops in the event of an assault on your home or your person and you
                                risk being told in so many words that such stuff is beneath their attention.
                                The social contract on "domestic tranquility," at least as it exists between
                                state and citizen, is broken.
                                In cases where armed and experienced civilians have intervened to chal-
                                lenge armed criminals, the likelihood of bystanders being hit has been sev-
                                eral times less than in similar interventions by police.
                                And my favortire part-

Since, with about 200 million guns on the scene, a gun-free future is not in
                                the cards, and since the farce of Brady-style "registration" will have about
                                the same effect as Prohibition had on narcotics, what could be more revolu-
                                tionary and democratic than to nationalize and socialize the arms and
                                weapons business? Instead of being another aspect of anarchy and alien-
                                ation, it could become part of the solution. It would also cut with the Amer-
                                ican grain. Of course guns kill people. That's why the people should take
                                control of the guns.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X