Halve U Excepted Duh Inner Net Child Ledge Rum OTBVAs Eee Doug, "@CallMeRFP"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halve U Excepted Duh Inner Net Child Ledge Rum OTBVAs Eee Doug, "@CallMeRFP"?

Okay so... CallMeRFP been getting mad lately but how many would accept this challenge from OTBVAs most toughest internet bully, oops typo, I mean internet thug [MENTION=15421]CallmeRFP[/MENTION]?

If you missed it, RFP got mad and changed my threads cause my swag is flyer than his. Now since then he been on a type rage and even threatened to go my own city where my peoples were at... and fight me... or fight my people... He would take on whoever... Lmfao

Very white ish of you RFP.

Many were laughing with him, but I'm curious... How many would have accepted the challenge and risked the ass whooping from this e thug CallMeRFP?
    IM A FAGGOT FUCK AND MY RAPS JUST SUCK

Re: Halve U Excepted Duh Inner Net Child Ledge Rum OTBVAs Eee Doug, "@CallMeRFP"?

rfp got more important shit goin on in his life than arguin with some sped on here

Comment

Re: Halve U Excepted Duh Inner Net Child Ledge Rum OTBVAs Eee Doug, "@CallMeRFP"?

I'm pretty sure Rfp will shoot your dicc off

Comment

wow rfp bodying this nerd

Comment

Originally posted by makonnen View Post
          rfp got more important shit goin on in his life than arguin with some sped on here
          RFP aint shit. I get tired of these white dorks running lip over OTBVA when they wouldn't come to my hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
            And I'm bodying your bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Drew
              pretty sure Rfp will shoot your dicc off
              With.... a Wii controller?

Comment

Why does Rfp need to go to your hood

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke KillingSouls View Post
                  Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
                  And I'm bodying your bitch
                  @Craig [MENTION=4825]Fake Blanco[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13899]OTBVA[/MENTION] shoot me [MENTION=15421]CallmeRFP[/MENTION]'s IP Address and the area hes located in.

Hes a pussy bitch tryna still change my threads.

Comment

same way clarke wouldnt come to my hood

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke KillingSouls View Post
                      Okay so... CallMeRFP been getting mad lately but how many would accept this challenge from OTBVAs most toughest internet nerd, oops typo, I mean internet thug [MENTION=15421]CallmeRFP[/MENTION]?

If you missed it, RFP got mad and changed my threads cause my swag is flyer than his. Now since then he been on a type rage and even threatened to go my own city where my peoples were at... and fight me... or fight my people... He would take on whoever... Lmfao

Very white ish of you RFP.

Many were laughing with him, but I'm curious... How many would have accepted the challenge and risked the ass whooping from this e thug CallMeRFP?
                      [MENTION=15421]CallmeRFP[/MENTION] is a punk ass white bitch who'll get his life stole on.

Comment

HEY BITCH NIGGA CALLMERFP WHY YOU RUNNING LIL HOE!!!!!! I SMELL PUSSY, I KNOW THAT'S YOU LIL HOE DONT RUN FROM ME BITCH NIGGA RFP!!!!!!

When you see me you better grab your pops, I'll kill his ass too!!!!

Comment

Jesus

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=15421]CallmeRFP[/MENTION] Give your address bet I won't be down there to beat your ass... Come to Texas like you said, Ima put my dick in you nigga. This ain't a game you stupid bitch you playing with the last life you have.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X