WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE BE LEFT ALONE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE BE LEFT ALONE?

Originally posted by Felix Bagg View Post
    the saddest thing is seeing white people who want to black. white people have such a rich history, it's a shame to want to abandon that
    I'm Irish,Polish, and Hungarian....don't know what rich history you could be referring to tbh. Never bothered to research my family history, I'm responsible for my future...my ethnic background hasnt helped me with shit so far...IJS whatever this white privelage is ,I could fuckin use some

Comment

Originally posted by Clos View Post
      but i agree hip-hop is for everyone now
      but for whites to forge and exploit a culture created by the people they oppressed and to some extent keep oppressing is preposterous
      How are white people oppressing black people in Hip Hop?

Comment

Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
        sorry dude it aint the bronx.. Brooklyn was doing it way before the Bronx.
        hip-hop wasn't created for white people tho. for example, the track "the roof is on fire" refers to Malcolm X's speech where he refers to african slaves who's owners houses would burn down - and since most of them lived in huts they had nothing to lose - so theirs where that phrase comes from.

Plenty documentation stating it began in the Bronx, and as far the" roof is on fire" song? It is one song, not the genesis of hip hop...People been rhyming to a beat for years,the argument who created it first is a pretty immature argument , not to mention who the music is made for. Lord Jamars mentality to hip hop is the same as Ty Cobbs mentality to MLB...Hip Hop is a World Wide thing too...nobody cares who started it cause its a party everybody wants in

THERES A FUCKING DIFFRENCE BETWEEN HIP-HOP and RHYMING TO A RYTHYM.

but baseball wasnt created out of oppression.... just saying. black people were ostracized in the 1960's and 70's, and this is around the time hip-hop was created. it was part of the afro american culture in new york.

its like saying we aint trying to kick it with you but let me copy what you're doing, but times have change and any type of segregation is wrong.

hip-hop now is for everyone . I AGREE!!!!!!

i just find it funny how white people hated black people but now all of a sudden they wanna assimilate to a culture black people created.
        top 5:
        Hollow Da Don
        Will Ferrell
        Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
        Cadalack Ron
        T-Top

Comment

but for whites to forge and exploit a culture created by the people they oppressed and to some extent keep oppressing is preposterous
          in hip-hop, i said in general. they exploit the culture by paying rap artist chump change compared to what labels make off of them.
          top 5:
          Hollow Da Don
          Will Ferrell
          Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
          Cadalack Ron
          T-Top

Comment

Felix on point per usual

Comment

White people should never be left alone, you saw what that got Macaulay Culkin
              https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

every1 needs to just buzz
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Hard to say
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

imo we should all stop talking about colour of skin and live equally, thats how I treat everyone anyways
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by ILL4 View Post
                      imo we should all stop talking about colour of skin and live equally, thats how I treat everyone anyways
                      I agree, we should judge people based on the sports teams they support

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                        you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                        Originally posted by Craig
                        i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

in hip-hop, i said in general. they exploit the culture by paying rap artist chump change compared to what labels make off of them.
                          it's a weird relationship with hip-hop. in the beginning they didn't pay attention to it. When music executives realized that it had financial value, they came into the culture with record deals. they turned the culture into a product. Black people have the largest influence in hip hop, but they answer to record labels. You can always count on the West to take something and turn it into a product [yoga and buddhism come to mind]

I am by no means a hip-hop historian. feel free to disect everything i've said

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post

baby girl was too fine to pay attention to

Comment

When they start lifting weights just of all the cardio.. if you dont think racial differences are real, go to the gym and tell me who are using treadmills more and who are lifting weights
                              https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Aquafag View Post
                                When they start lifting weights just of all the cardio.. if you dont think racial differences are real, go to the gym and tell me who are using treadmills more and who are lifting weights
                                blacks respond better to steroids than whites. Dorian Yates is a legend, but Ronnie Coleman is a beast

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X