Bless This Bitch WIth Some Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bless This Bitch WIth Some Bars

so i dunno if tha powers that be plans on making a text battle thing over here but i think itd b AGL and now we have the chance to improve on what rm lacked (organization). Maybe we cld have a thread with updated records... call out threads so forth maybe 2v2 teams better judging so on and so forth but in the meantime drop some bars if u got em.

Re: Bless This Bitch WIth Some Bars

ill start..
    breezy baby ur stuck wit me like a tattoo im that dude eat beats like heavy bitchs and fast food attack crews heavy hitter and fast too for show n tell i brought ounces wit me and that shit was grade school my lick games crazy see cops n im swayze yall gota stop snitchin for i smack a bitch; wayne brady i see through u dude ur go in i just go harder hit this bitch wit a swift quick like this is sparta you dudes ride dick im smoking spliffs wit a bitch on a charter and take yall dudes too church like hail marys n our fathers

Comment

breezy baby ur stuck wit like a tattoo im that dude eat beats like and fast food attack heavy hitter and fast too for show n tell i brought wit me and that shit was grade school my games crazy see n im swayze yall gota stop snitchin for i smack a ; wayne brady i see through u dude ur go in i just go harder hit this wit a swift like this is sparta you dudes ride im smoking spliffs wit a on a charter and take yall dudes too like hail marys n
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by -tHe CrUnK GHoSt-
        breezy baby ur stuck wit like a tattoo im that dude eat beats like and fast food attack heavy hitter and fast too for show n tell i brought wit me and that shit was grade school my games crazy see n im swayze yall gota stop snitchin for i smack a ; wayne brady i see through u dude ur go in i just go harder hit this wit a swift like this is sparta you dudes ride im smoking spliffs wit a on a charter and take yall dudes too like hail marys n
        Whats that about lol who is thisdude

Comment

kinetic 1 that shit was pathetic son

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X