Post Ya Credit Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post Ya Credit Cards

Hell naw I'm posting ma black card because I know some one will hack ma accout

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy Pee View Post
      fk jimmy livin the life!!!

almost a yr building my credit n havent asked for a credit increase so even if i wanted to splurge i couldnt.

Trey mentioning that xbox1 got me gettin ideas tho. Been wantin to play Destiny
      Destiny is dope! I haven't bought it tho.. Been stuck on NHL,FIFA,UFC and BF4 if I add destiny I will end up single and lose my job lmaoo! But definitely grab that Xbox1 the graphics blow your mind its so dope! And destiny probably has the best scenery in a game I've ever seen!
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

almost a yr building my credit n havent asked for a credit increase so even if i wanted to splurge i couldnt.

Destiny is dope! I haven't bought it tho.. Been stuck on NHL,FIFA,UFC and BF4 if I add destiny I will end up single and lose my job lmaoo! But definitely grab that Xbox1 the graphics blow your mind its so dope! And destiny probably has the best scenery in a game I've ever seen!

ppl still playin bf4? bf is my fav fps game but became disinterested when i thought the fan base dipped. hmm another reason i might cop me a console
        ~~~Team Blumpkin~~~

Comment

wrong thread
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Two credit cards, one i had since 18. 26 currently, credit is solid. Booyakasha

Comment

I'm horrrrrrrriblleeeeee with credit cards lolol! I have one just incase shit happens, tht I have to lock away cause I have a swiping problem! I buy shit for no damn reason with those things, I have a debit card don't do it with that, but I get a visa and it's like a Floyd mayweather in this bitch, buying xbox1 and shit an 4 games cause I feel like it lmao, even stupid shit like go get chips and swipe it like a dumb shit even tho I have fucking change in the car.. I have a bad issue lmaoo!

I just have a debit card
              Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

im on taht randy moss straight cash homie, get on my level

Comment

i used to have cash back rewards, it is better than just a regular one obvi, travel cards are pretty good in terms of getting something back.

Currently, I have a TD Platinum Travel Visa Card with a $5000 limit because it came free when i opened an all-inclusive bank account. If you don't have that account its pretty expensive but it gives you more than double the travel points of a regular travel card. The all inclusive bank account also has pretty high fees if you dont have a $10,000 balance but comes with safety deposit box, free credit cards, overseas withdrawal without fees n some other dope stuff

tldr; cash back rewards a pretty good but talk to your local bank to see whats best for you in your situation :)

edit: last time i checked my credit score was just over a year ago n it was perfect irrc
                  Originally posted by Penguin
                  the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                  Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                  so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

ppl still playin bf4? bf is my fav fps game but became disinterested when i thought the fan base dipped. hmm another reason i might cop me a console

It's so dope on the Xbox one, graphics are nice! You should grab one! They ain't all that bad and people like the kinect thing to, I ain't in to all that just bought the system!
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

amex
                      mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse