Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CAN'tADA VS USgAy

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    we have hamburgers here too, we have almost every food the americans got, but your guys dont have poutine
    Hamburgers are American as hell. You're welcome
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by roddy View Post
      we have hamburgers here too, we have almost every food the americans got, but your guys dont have poutine
      Hamburgers are American as hell. You're welcome
      hamburgers originated from germany 6-1 canada so far, bandana's the small thread thats holding you guys up atm

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

think america and canada in dbz terms, america is vegeta, always wanted to be stronger, bad attitude, picking fights with everyone while canada is goku, a person everyone can get along with and doesnt stride to be better than everyone else just to be better than its past self

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

lmao why canadians take pride in poutine so much

its just chips n gravy with some other shit
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

think america and canada in dbz terms, america is vegeta, always wanted to be stronger, bad attitude, picking fights with everyone while canada is goku, a person everyone can get along with and doesnt stride to be better than everyone else just to be better than its past self

pls kill yourself

:suicidebanana:

Comment

im high as fuck right now ill make dora the explorer references to get my message accross if i have to Canada > usa 6-1

Comment

another thing British Columbia weed is the shit, wiz kalief said it during his concert too, BC got the best weed

Comment

Oh shit wiz said it?

I need exact lyrics/quote

Comment

wasn't falling for the bait but i had to comment....

you give usa a point for bandanas?

not having more talented people or better landmarks/cities
                    #Blessed

Comment

???
                      #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Rui Costa View Post

its only cause i just realized how cool them bandanas are so i gave you guys like point out of pitty type thing, nowyou said better talented people and better cities but your not making clear points. Better cities? vancouver voted best place to live ranked 5, usa highest was ranked 29 i think, landmarks are kewl and nice to take pictures off but thats all there really good for

Comment

its only cause i just realized how cool them bandanas are so i gave you guys like point out of pitty type thing, nowyou said better talented people and better cities but your not making clear points. Better cities? vancouver voted best place to live ranked 5, usa highest was ranked 29 i think, landmarks are kewl and nice to take pictures off but thats all there really good for
                          http://livability.com/top-100-best-places-to-live
                          #Blessed

Comment

http://livability.com/top-100-best-places-to-live
                            lmao casy, dude those are the best USA cities to live in.

Comment

its not including the rest of the WORLD

Comment

what were the six points canada has?

we still have better landmarks and we have better cities
                                #Blessed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X