Any of yall niggas done time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of yall niggas done time?

I've only done a week at a time in the county. But yeah I'm gonna step in to like a 2-3 month lil sentence here imminently as fuck. Was wondering if any yall niggas had done some time and had any words of wisdom for me.
    Originally posted by Lowa Tawsi
    cobb i luv u boo

Re: Any of yall niggas done time?

Be chill. Don't act like an idiot (not saying you do, I don't know) but, you'll be fine. 2-3 months is light. It'll go by pretty fast, good luck though.

Comment

few over niters no big dill

Comment

i did 3 years, best advice i can give is prove ur an alpha by raping everybody who appears weak

Comment

short stays so i duno what a few months like but i would say it aint as bad as it seems as far as needin to watch ur bak, more jus boredom time

Comment

good time to get deep on sum life pondering and realize/plan on how you u gota get to a point where all that type of negativity isnt in ur life. fuck losing freedom

Comment

nix what i said, milkmans right committing soul violation rape should be on ur mind

Comment

I love being wild on here so I understand but at the same time I appreciate all the realness of the answers too.

I'm like most of you guys only pulling over nighters and shit like that and a few week long stays so 2-3 months seems like a long ass time to me.

I get anxiety really bad in stressful ass situations. I also find it easy to get very depressed on the outside so in there I always get in a depresses funk as well.

All my niggas is just telling me not to lay down and get depressed. To get a job in there and work out and do what I do but at the same time that is gonna be my beggest challenge is not getting depressed. The goddamn boredom of the situation is crazy man.

But then you gotta tuck it all away and act g cause of these simple niggas in jail. Is what it is man but this shit gonna suck a dick.

I'm seriously considering ducking and letting them come get me but that'd add more time to the situation as it is...
                cobb i luv u boo

Comment

Do them couple of months scrap fuck running. Like bruh said just cool out and stay outta shit that don't concern u. You'll be home before u realize
                  Cookin blowup/ I had to use too much bake/ and a safety pin cuz razors leave too much shake

Comment

If you got to fight, fight. It's not that serious overall. Just don't do no wild shit like beefing with a whole crew. It'll blow over with time.

Comment

eat dicks i guess idk

Comment

show them ur laura tarsi fanfiction my g sneak a couple reams in ur slipper laces that shit'll get those horny hornswaggled hounddawgs horticulturally horneted FAST

Comment

Penile it's been over a month n no sperg
                          U fell off hard buddy

Comment

Shit is real b. I'm gonna miss so much shit like not sleeping with a pillow or being able to turn the light off and go to sleep/ reduce the noise levels around me. I'm definitely gonna miss pussy, good food, weed, the smell of a woman.

The mats in this bitch give you bed sores and shit they are so think.

Appreciate ya being real anon and hoopz yall think I got this shit on lock bro?
                            cobb i luv u boo

Comment

It's only a few months, bro. You won't be missing out on much.
                              But, yeah. You got this.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X