• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ITT: you post your own cringe worthy stories

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
    Originally posted by Paul View Post
    The making fun of ppls appearance while hiding ur own is def retarded imo
    u remind me of a friend in real life that always whips his dick out at parties even tho it's small af cuz he just dgaf. I admire ppl like u but at the same time ure not gonna rationalize this as an adult

sure it's hypocritical

but it's a matter of risk and reward

we can sit here and act like there's no risk in posting personal information/pics of urself on otbva. we all know wassup

what's the reward? validation from strangers online? to show "YOU'RE NOT SHOOK!!!"?

It gives you little to nothing

it's like whipping ur balls out in front of a cute stranger at a public restaurang

sure she might like it or give u a high 5 for being a rad fella or w/e

but she'll prolly fork ur balls to oblivion
    what the fuck is this !?!

Comment

legit hoping to kick it irl with trad wen i get my shit together

Comment

[MENTION=4459]Paul[/MENTION], confirm or deny u've been staying wide from me since i posted that you should get kidnapped instead of pocket tapped

Comment

Lmao never saw that post dude
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

When the first girl i ever loved told me she didn't want to see me anymore, i told her it was cool because i had discovered i was gay since the last time i saw her just so i didn't have to act like i wasn't fucking devastated on the inside

Comment

Notsure def ugly
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Lmao never saw that post dude
                ok well didn't mean it (but was tryin to say keep ya dough low bro)

Comment

notsure referencing whipping out genitals in public places more than once

dont kno what to think

Comment

The txt is from like a month ago i screenshotted it when it jappened to post on kik though

Comment

paul the hbk of otbva
                      Originally posted by Purple
                      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                      :boosieguns:

Comment

Majority of the shit i do is cringeworthy too much stuff to name but most recently is prob

hahahahaahahha bro you're sucha piece ahhahahaahha
                        "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

thread turnt vicious

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
                            Majority of the shit i do is cringeworthy too much stuff to name but most recently is prob

hahahahaahahha bro you're sucha piece ahhahahaahha
                            Lmao that entire night was fucked

(Not the pregnant chick)

Comment

posting your pic on a forum = becoming a registered sex offender?

Comment

I was 13 banging my first girlfriend wen my mom was at work. I was going caveman and lost all sense of time, space, reality, etc. and didn't hear my mom put the key in the front door (We were toward the back of our apartment). She opens my bedroom door and I'm doggy pounding my girl and I immediately roll off and throw the covers up and over. My mom turned around and straight up left the house.

I get my girl to leave and my mom is gone for like a half an hour. I'm like wtf is going on? Sweatin this shit. She comes back with my dad and they're looking fucking insane in the face mad and just crazy. I knew my mom would be pissed but we're cool and I wouldn't think she would go get my dad about it or look this fucked over it.

My dad asks "Who was here?" I'm like "My girl" (I said her name but fuck you weirdos trying to figure out my real life) that they knew. My mom's like "You're lying." So now I'm weirded the fuck out completely and she's like "I saw the man's jacket and shoes and men and women don't have sex like that."

Long story short I had to try and straight-faced tell my parents my girl wears mens sneakers and a Bulls jacket sometimes and-this is real shit- explain that yes men and women have doggystyle sex.........................................................................................

I don't know if my dad just doesn't like the position or they're alot more conservative in the sack than most folks or what. But yeah I had to try and keep a straight face and prove I wasn't a gay and that guys can hit pussy from the back to my parents at 13 years old....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X