• Show
Clear All

Re: itt we make each other cry

Gorillaz-El Manana - YouTube
    [MENTION=4289]Beyond[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post

is that ALICE DJ? if so i saw her live at SHAMPOO on springgarden in philly when i was like 19 or so. i was 3.5 e bombs deep and i ended up falling out in the middle of the club n getting drug out by a monster bouncer and left out in the parking lot for 3 hours til my boys found me and when we got back to my boys car it was stolen!!!! so we walked like 15 blocks from shampoo to delaware ave <egypt to be exact> and we had no money so we hada bum a quarter off some bitches to use a pay phone < for those of u who dont know a "pay phone" is a phone that used tyo be on the street that u had to put quarters into before u could use it> and called my boys dad to come get us at 3:30 am...my boy got punched dead in his lip from his dad as soon as he got there. then we had a 45 min drive back to jersey.

so yea...BETTER OFF ALONE has a special place in my heart.
      jesus

Comment

A Perfect Circle - The Noose - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Gulliver G Grimerson View Post
          The Temptations - My Girl 1965 - YouTube

When I could barely talk my dad taught me to sing this and would make me sing it when people would come visit. Dance moves and all.
          When Mccauley got stung to death by them bees bra
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          I would have rather been black than an orphan
          https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

KYUSS - Space Cadet - YouTube

Down - Where I...39;m going with lyrics - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
              i been on the lookout for cherry or fruit punch flavored tootsie rolls for a minute now and i just so happened to run in n grab smokes at some ghetto ass bodega in philly today and found em...i bought a fll box of each of them. ima have rock gut for a week and my teeth are gonna fall out but its all gonna be worth it...
              FUCKIN FROOTIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Son a handful of those used to get a nigga thru the day. I still cop them from time to time at the corner store type shops round the way. The memories itt. Thanks Tigre

HAHAHHAHAHA FROOTIES YEA THATS THEM!!! AND THEY ONLY SELL EM IN <no racist> black or spanish stores...all the bangin candy is from the ghetto stores. white folks love delicios treats too. idk why were serrrrregated
              WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
              gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Future - Doo Wop - YouTube

Niggas used to Turn tf to this before we even knew wtf a Future was. Man tryna learn the words to this was some of the funniest shit me and niggas ever did.

BUT ONCE IT CLICKED.. we was like damn this nigga kinda goin the fuck in right now

Comment

TBH- The movie "Steel Magnolias" choked me up when Julia Roberts character died

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post

is that ALICE DJ? if so i saw her live at SHAMPOO on springgarden in philly when i was like 19 or so. i was 3.5 e bombs deep and i ended up falling out in the middle of the club n getting drug out by a monster bouncer and left out in the parking lot for 3 hours til my boys found me and when we got back to my boys car it was stolen!!!! so we walked like 15 blocks from shampoo to delaware ave <egypt to be exact> and we had no money so we hada bum a quarter off some bitches to use a pay phone < for those of u who dont know a "pay phone" is a phone that used tyo be on the street that u had to put quarters into before u could use it> and called my boys dad to come get us at 3:30 am...my boy got punched dead in his lip from his dad as soon as he got there. then we had a 45 min drive back to jersey.

jesus

yea dude it was one of them nights that go in the history books... literally everytime i see my one boy he talks about that shit. i got HELLA stories that are pretty much the same thing. mins the stolen car and parental abuse. but ive fallen in line to get in the club on so many different occasions its ridiculous. i faceplanted in front of these bitches my boy basically had WRAPPPED up and hopping in the car wit us and my drunken ass comes walking up. and i dropped a cig out of my ear and when i looked down to grab the smoke gravity took over and it was over for the kid. lol all i remember is looking down at the stoge and the ground coming up to me fast as hell...lmfao the bitches literally said..."OH MAH GAWWD is he with you" hahaha then they scurried off and we were left bitchless for the night. hahaha i didnt care anyway i woulda been a disaster if ida tried fuckin that night. buut my boys were mad at me for weeks after that one. they didnt take me with them to the club for almost a month. haha good fckin times!!!!!

GREAT FUCKING THREAD OP!

Comment

i been on the lookout for cherry or fruit punch flavored tootsie rolls for a minute now and i just so happened to run in n grab smokes at some ghetto ass bodega in philly today and found em...i bought a fll box of each of them. ima have rock gut for a week and my teeth are gonna fall out but its all gonna be worth it...
                      FUCKIN FROOTIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Son a handful of those used to get a nigga thru the day. I still cop them from time to time at the corner store type shops round the way. The memories itt. Thanks Tigre

HAHAHHAHAHA FROOTIES YEA THATS THEM!!! AND THEY ONLY SELL EM IN <no racist> black or spanish stores...all the bangin candy is from the ghetto stores. white folks love delicios treats too. idk why were serrrrregated
                      Illuminati tryna keep the black man spending his hard earned on Frooties bra. Shits like crack in a wrapper

Comment

Illuminati tryna keep the black man spending his hard earned on Frooties bra. Shits like crack in a wrapper

if u tell me that hood corner stores got CHOCODILES im moving to the nearest slum i can find!

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post

jesus

yea dude it was one of them nights that go in the history books... literally everytime i see my one boy he talks about that shit. i got HELLA stories that are pretty much the same thing. mins the stolen car and parental abuse. but ive fallen in line to get in the club on so many different occasions its ridiculous. i faceplanted in front of these bitches my boy basically had WRAPPPED up and hopping in the car wit us and my drunken ass comes walking up. and i dropped a cig out of my ear and when i looked down to grab the smoke gravity took over and it was over for the kid. lol all i remember is looking down at the stoge and the ground coming up to me fast as hell...lmfao the bitches literally said..."OH MAH GAWWD is he with you" hahaha then they scurried off and we were left bitchless for the night. hahaha i didnt care anyway i woulda been a disaster if ida tried fuckin that night. buut my boys were mad at me for weeks after that one. they didnt take me with them to the club for almost a month. haha good fckin times!!!!!

GREAT FUCKING THREAD OP!
                          you should rly write a book man

Comment

[MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] how devout of a The Roots fan are you?

Comment

if u tell me that hood corner stores got CHOCODILES im moving to the nearest slum i can find!
                              idk nothing bout chocodiles but gummy sharks tho>>>

Comment

Nas- Drunk by Myself (w/ Lyrics) - YouTube

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X