Can we have a real strong independent black talk in this thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can we have a real strong independent black talk in this thread?

but you are saying this in defense of two grown fags your point is lost on me right now tbh.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

I've seen kim, she's fine as fuuuck

craig>>>>>>>>
      Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

Originally posted by emotionally ambiguous miami View Post
        thats pretty good but still fuck chatt.

yeah thats right bish i brangelina'd you two fags.
        :ahhmilkman:

Comment

Wait miami are u defending milkman?? oh man u are going to love this thread i'm making then
          Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

Craig was that Kim in that otbva video a while back?

Comment

one of those looks like Miami

Comment

celeberty sextapes
                mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

No disrespect but I totally disrespected her in my mind once while squeezing one out.

Comment

Originally posted by emotionally ambiguous miami View Post
                    Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Maybe milk swims with a shirt on so no one sees his "DK" birthmark
                    i dont get it i will assume this is not as corny as inscinuating hes donky kong please explain.
                    Insinuating he's the barrel donkey kong comes out of you bitch
                    Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                    And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                    Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

This may be sheer boredom talking but from what I remember about dk country, wouldn't the special help animals come outta the dk barrel? Or was it whichever character you weren't playing with? If it was special animal character could someone put Milkys head on dk barrel and then have judges face on the rhino that pops out?

Comment

Yeah it definitely seemed a lot cooler in my head. I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                          This may be sheer boredom talking but from what I remember about dk country, wouldn't the special help animals come outta the dk barrel? Or was it whichever character you weren't playing with? If it was special animal character could someone put Milkys head on dk barrel and then have judges face on the rhino that pops out?
                          No but i can do this

Originally posted by jdporter
                          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

That'll do

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X