X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So it is 4/20

Originally posted by DoréPrince View Post
    huge fan of marijuana but i always tought 4/20 was corny and gay as fuck
    Yeah, I can see the sentiment but it seems like a good excuse to get super high...kind of like st patty's day for drinking.

Comment

any day is a day to get high or drink.
      I dont fuck with weed anymore though, had to quit. was a pothead for years but I started to get weird feelings in my throat/shit just didn't seem right. ended up gettin a few cysts on my neck. had to go to the doc a few times, I was worried but nothing serious was wrong with me. guess it was just a wake up call. Health is key. I drink though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
        I dont fuck with weed anymore though, had to quit. was a pothead for years but I started to get weird feelings in my throat/shit just didn't seem right. ended up gettin a few cysts on my neck. had to go to the doc a few times, I was worried but nothing serious was wrong with me. guess it was just a wake up call. Health is key. I drink though.
        Do you really attribute cysts on your neck to weed?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbylight View Post
          well my neck was throbbing for a while, due to smoking, went to the doc, said I have nothing to worry about, & then like the genius I am I smoked a bit, & then I got cysts almost right away.

Comment

well my neck was throbbing for a while, due to smoking, went to the doc, said I have nothing to worry about, & then like the genius I am I smoked a bit, & then I got cysts almost right away.
            I bet you had cysts for a while. I don't think there is any evidence that the cysts were from weed. I looked up cysts on neck and they are usually caused by viral or bacterial infection, not smoking.

Comment

I bet you had cysts for a while. I don't think there is any evidence that the cysts were from weed. I looked up cysts on neck and they are usually caused by viral or bacterial infection, not smoking.
              I don't disagree that It could've been somethin else but Im telling you,
              I didn't have cysts until after I had throbbing in my neck for a while(which was from smoking) and then smoked a few times. I also had throbbing in my chest at that time as well, pulsations in my head and such. I still do have pulsations in my head but my doc said that might just be from being skinny.

Comment

cook confirmed skinny dweeb smh
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

^faggot confirmed worst 2014 poster

Comment

:susdog3:

Comment

everybody knows im gayy smh.. now your just being discriminatory
                      Originally posted by Purple
                      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                      :boosieguns:

Comment

there is no bad reason for getting high imo

happy 4/20 guys

Comment

will smoke weed but not due to it bein 4/20. more excited bout takin sum kava

Comment

kava kava ftw

Comment

Just shot some h should be a good day
                              Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                              And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                              Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Jk working sober then having a pint of cider before bed
                                Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                                And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                                Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X