Comment

Re: Stop Smoking Dank

waiting for a response from me?

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
          Originally posted by Jack Herer View Post
          Damn Roddy actin like a bag of sour milk ITT
          Why you taking your anger out on innocent posters, let's talk about it
          That would be buttermilk and they make some pretty good biscuits so bite me
          Lol wtf, sour milk and buttermilk are two different things
          jesus christ Roddy you're an adult, you should know stuff about things
          Originally posted by frank rizzo
          ben adams got a BA in psychology

Comment

Jew as in you... as in faggot
            "where you," coming with all this hate?
            "Queer Jew"

Comment

10/10 thread would read thru again

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
                whats good otbva i just stopped smoking weed on monday from being a heavy smoker now im having a hard time getting my appetite any suggestions on foods to eat to anything will be greatly appreciated. Peace

enjoy the ride homie....wait til the dreams start kickin in.... i just quit last june and every time i went to sleep it was like i was living a movie in my dreams. the good ones are good but the nightmares are so fuckin real and u wake up freaked the fuck out!!!! '

LMFAO enjoy it bro. it only takes about 5-7 weeks to get over it.
                WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

This fermented dairy product known as cultured buttermilk is produced from cow's milk and has a characteristically sour taste caused by lactic acid bacteria.

Do you mind shutting the fuck up now.
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                    whats good otbva i just stopped smoking weed on monday from being a heavy smoker now im having a hard time getting my appetite any suggestions on foods to eat to anything will be greatly appreciated. Peace

enjoy the ride homie....wait til the dreams start kickin in.... i just quit last june and every time i went to sleep it was like i was living a movie in my dreams. the good ones are good but the nightmares are so fuckin real and u wake up freaked the fuck out!!!! '

LMFAO enjoy it bro. it only takes about 5-7 weeks to get over it.
                    i remember never dreaming when i use to get smoke everyday, but i realized i just couldn't remember them
                    top 5:
                    Hollow Da Don
                    Will Ferrell
                    Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                    Cadalack Ron
                    T-Top

Comment

after being a pothead since grade 10 I quit about 3-4 months ago, had to though.
                      Health is key. & you don't need to smoke weed to have an appetite,
                      that's just dumb. eat something sissy. have a god damn samwhich.

Comment

This fermented dairy product known as cultured buttermilk is produced from cow's milk and has a characteristically sour taste caused by lactic acid bacteria.

"Buttermilk used to be the watery stuff leftover from making butter. These days, it is made by adding a lactic acid bacteria to regular pasteurized milk.

Sour milk is made by adding vinegar and lemon juice to regular milk to make it sour.

Spoiled milk is milk that has just been left out and has gone bad, like the milk in a child’s sippy cup.

To make homemade buttermilk, the recipe says to add 1-2 cups of buttermilk you already have to regular milk and let it sit out. The acid bacteria in the original buttermilk is what makes the difference. This isn’t a perfect example but it is kind of like the good bacteria and the bad bacteria in your stomach. You need the good bacteria to kill off the bad and to keep you healthy. It is the same type of thing. The bacteria in the buttermilk that you add to the milk keeps the bad bacteria at bay. Regular milk gone sour doesn’t have that acid in it, so you get nothing but bad bacteria in spoiled milk."

Damnnn Roddy, bet you feel like a pretty huge faggot now
                        Step yo life game up

Comment

yo on some real shit yesterday i had a dream it felt so real and i cant remember the last time i had a dream is it cause when your high u cant remember shit haha

Comment

im still eating its just i don't have the same appetite as i did was just wondering if there was certain foods to help your stomach in the process of the first few weeks of quitting but i understand im a pussy

Comment

"Buttermilk used to be the watery stuff leftover from making butter. These days, it is made by adding a lactic acid bacteria to regular pasteurized milk.

Sour milk is made by adding vinegar and lemon juice to regular milk to make it sour.

Spoiled milk is milk that has just been left out and has gone bad, like the milk in a child’s sippy cup.

To make homemade buttermilk, the recipe says to add 1-2 cups of buttermilk you already have to regular milk and let it sit out. The acid bacteria in the original buttermilk is what makes the difference. This isn’t a perfect example but it is kind of like the good bacteria and the bad bacteria in your stomach. You need the good bacteria to kill off the bad and to keep you healthy. It is the same type of thing. The bacteria in the buttermilk that you add to the milk keeps the bad bacteria at bay. Regular milk gone sour doesn’t have that acid in it, so you get nothing but bad bacteria in spoiled milk."

Damnnn Roddy, bet you feel like a pretty huge faggot now
                              Step yo life game up
                              Tl:dr stfu roflmao
                              Originally posted by Wreckless
                              I would have rather been black than an orphan
                              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

im still eating its just i don't have the same appetite as i did was just wondering if there was certain foods to help your stomach in the process of the first few weeks of quitting but i understand im a pussy
                                you're thinking about it too much, its all in your head.... just eat when your're hungry
                                top 5:
                                Hollow Da Don
                                Will Ferrell
                                Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                                Cadalack Ron
                                T-Top

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse