What's your set-up with sidebitches/ fuckbuddies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your set-up with sidebitches/fuckbuddies?

how did you get caught if you don't mind me asking
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

long story, gettin a blow job at a party, a faggot saw me, faggot told someone, then someone told another one and the word was spread
      Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

was the blowj worth it at least
        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned

Comment

hell yes

when my gf dumped me i didnt think so but yea its worth it. fuck bitches
          Refried Beaner

http://i.imgur.com/bNVsMtw.gif?1

Comment

takes some people there whole lives to come to this conclusion. glad I learned while I was still young

Comment

op the type to text a bitch and ask what are we

Comment

OP is not the type to text a bitch and ask what are we...LOL

I think i usually have some kind of feeling for them when we've been hanging out for months, it's not love but it's something more than friendship...obsiously cuz sex is involved. I just look forward to whats gonna happen next..she was from my old class and my new class is still like 70% chicks so the odds are looking pretty sweet.

Comment

Im too much of a softie =(
                  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Love & companionship>>>

Comment

I feel like its all about you, and how having side chicks weigh on your conscious (conchaunce?) its not personally for me as im too lazy to try to make more than one female happy.

But I have a friend from high school and he use to have 3 girlfriennds at the same time and he would invite all 3 of them to come watch his rugby games and shit. He was a master at it tho, I still dont think to this day he has gotten caught and continues to be about that life.
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Told my gf last night I was fucking around with multiple chicks, and also that an Armenian milf Queen asked me for my number the night before and that I gave it to her. I got really tired of lying to 'er since she's a good girl. Shit was pretty bad, she cried, I lol'd, she hugged me and wouldn't let me go... I felt like shit. She's like, "I guess you were right when you told me you were no good for me." - that's one of the first things I've ever told 'er. Anyways, I still got 3 girls I'm fucking with and soon as this Armenian queen hits me up it'll be 4. Can't wait 'cause she's a woman, elegant and gorgeous.

Just don't catch feelings, I always do tbh, then goes away after weeks of fucking them.
                        http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                        "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                        A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

And to those aware, I've made 0 progress with my new hot neighbor. I never fucking see 'er.

http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                          "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                          A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

^ my dream fitness couple is no more?
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Beyond View Post
                              And to those aware, I've made 0 progress with my new hot neighbor. I never fucking see 'er.

Comment

it can get hard not to catch at least sum feelings after months of hangingout/fucking. either jus accept that and work on avoiding the feelings or jus get a rotation going so that none are around long enough for that to happen

from my experience a girl will def be gettin w other guys until you get into a relationship w them and make it 'exclusive' (and even then many usually keep takin other dick) so you gota go into it knowing that other guys are smashin

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X