My little brother wrote a scary story for halloween 1 year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little brother wrote a scary story for halloween 1 year

He was 8 when he wrote this and tbh I think this is a pretty good try.

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED
    Easy

Re: My little brother wrote a scary story for halloween 1 ye

i just turned some light son

Comment

good story 5 stars, would read again tbqh.

Comment

Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

it was me all along.. :?
          Originally posted by Timmy
          im a slice of fresh pie the nicest guy with the lightest eyes

Comment

Fuckin sharks i swear to god

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

lml

5char

Comment

It was Halloween and once again, Karen’s parents were out of town. When Dakota rang the doorbell, Karen answered wearing a beautiful silk nightgown. It was blood-red and had a furry collar. Dakota envied Karen for having that nightgown.

They began to watch some scary movies. All of the sudden, Dakota heard a soft “thump, thump, thump, thump.” She was frightened and looked at Karen, who didn’t seem to notice. As the night progressed, Dakota heard the thumping noise intermittently and it seemed to be growing nearer. When the noise sounded from right behind them, the electricity and lights went out. Dakota and Karen ran screaming, up to the second floor, into Karen’s room. It was now midnight and the two girls were scared to death.

Suddenly, Karen got the courage to go out and investigate what had been making the noise, slamming the door behind her. Dakota sat there for what seemed like an eternity. After a long silence, she heard the thumping noise again. It seemed to be coming up the stairs, getting louder and louder. Thump, Thump THUMP, THUMP, THUMP!

Then, it stopped. Dakota thought she heard someone standing on the other side of the door and bravely got up and opened it.

She couldn’t see a thing, so she reached out her arm and felt a soft silk nightgown. Then, Dakota reached up to check the collar of the nightgown. She was relieved. It was furry so it must be Karen.

But when she reached higher, there was nothing there. Nothing but a bloody stump where her friend’s head had once been.

When the lights came on, she discovered that her poor friend had been decapitated. The neighbors heard her screaming at the top of her lungs and called the police. When the police arrived, they found Dakota hiding in a closet, her hair had gone white with shock and she was completely insane.

Comment

Comment

^the fuck? aigght be home in a minute to add scared to the smileys

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X