• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Anyone play Day-Z

Originally posted by nick216 View Post
    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
    Are their crews/clans or w.e

Itd be so cool to be like a gov'na type person with all these people bringing you weapons an supplies, taking out other groups, etc..
    we could def set up an otbva crew, there is nothing offical but its all server based so we could just do hostile takeovers. I think its max like 60 ppl per server.

At least in the otbva crew if someone fucks up the loyalty i could neg them to make myself feel better
    lmao at "fucks up the loyalty"
    lol'd
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

ya otbva crew needs to happen. no pants and a down jacket is the official chunce uniform
      Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
      do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
      Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
      I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

lool

Comment

I know there has got to be more than just homefries and xsplit on this game now. Add me up @ prime_tyme so we can coordinate this otbva crew.

I had a presentation today but it got canceled because of a snow storm so im down for some banditry
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

I imagine a DayZ OTBVA crew will end up just like the GTA one

We start out working together well and everyone is enjoying the killing of sweet innocents but before long we will turn on each other

Comment

Just owned this guy that should've taken out both me and my brother by himself. We were on the counter-sniper hill in Elektro and he was behind us (coming from the most ghost town ever) for some reason. We kept hearing ammo split but thought it was a glitch server-wide noise. Then this guy shows up about 10 feet to my left with an SKS unloading on me and somehow my Mosin AND FNX-45 were unloaded. Luckily my Magnum had a fully loaded speed revolver and I dumped some rounds into him before running towards my brother screaming like a little bitch. Right after we killed him and looted the body, server reset. Soon as we reconnected, the server auto-killed my brother and gave me broken legs. Still had fun though, luckily I gotta crafted splint in my backpack.
              sigpic
              Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

is their a way to play this game for free?
                top 5:
                Hollow Da Don
                Will Ferrell
                Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
                Cadalack Ron
                T-Top

Comment

ya, get someone else to buy it for you!
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

bought myself a new GPU today, its only cheapish but its a Radeon HD 6670 2gb, and the difference is fucking unreal, not surprising considering my last card was a geforce 7950 gt 512 lmaoooo, i can now play the game with dece fps on normal

next on the list is a motherboard and processor, hoping to get at least 3ghz cheap

fucc xb1 and ps4, budget gaming pc>>>>>>>>

Comment

PC gaming >>>

Comment

Originally posted by mckenna View Post
                        bought myself a new GPU today, its only cheapish but its a Radeon HD 6670 2gb, and the difference is fucking unreal, not surprising considering my last card was a geforce 7950 gt 512 lmaoooo, i can now play the game with dece fps on normal

next on the list is a motherboard and processor, hoping to get at least 3ghz cheap

fucc xb1 and ps4, budget gaming pc>>>>>>>>
                        I bought a Radeon HD 7870 last summer for the rig I built and I love it. It cost about 1/3rd of my total computer (like ~$220 at the time) but I couldn't be happier with the results tbh.
                        sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=15685]Xplisit[/MENTION] play later? i got 2 m4s and 4 magnums

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                          do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                          Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                          I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

i was on the mod earlier, i was over near devils castle looking for a uaz i left whilst stealin a nigga shit from his base

i couldnt find the uaz on the ground, so i decided to head up to devils castle as i had heard there was ppl making a base in there too, i get in there and there is 3 vehicles parked up next to a quater built base, there was a gunrack out in the open, this thing had litteraly everything on it, i mean like 15-20 weaps with ammo! fuck these idiots i took a DMR and a silenced barret 50cal () n i took a better look at the vehicles.

2 of em were ural trucks, locked..
                            but behind the locked trucks was a fully working, unlocked BTR-60

the thing was even forest camo! i checked the gear on it, and bonus it had 50 gold in and another DMR which i sold to the dealer for another 5 gold

i now have all the tools to start making a base again including 2 combination locks from the btr so i can have a front and back door nh

Comment

Originally posted by Lopster King Homefries View Post
                              @Xplisit play later? i got 2 m4s and 4 magnums

Niiice. I think I'm still loaded down with weapons. I haven't had time to play much this week but I think I have like 5 pistols in my backpack, a mosin, and an m4. I'll be down to play sometime tonight if you're still on.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow, the new layout looks dope as fuck...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X