Anyone play Day-Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone play Day-Z

and it didnt work from 09-mid 12 till i got hold of it and fixed it..

Comment

I had one a little less shitty than that up until last summer when I built my new one. It cost like $700 but it'll be able to run anything I want at high settings for a few years.
      sigpic
      Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

2014 gonna be the year of dope integrated graphics
        Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
        do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
        Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
        I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

lmao, if i built a computer it'd be so fuckin #chunced, all the parts connected inside of a cardboard box in random spots, with a wire to a power plug and one to the monitor coming out

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            holy fuck HP computers suck. chunce you will have to settle with subscribing to the otbva dayz stream
            Does the stand alone still have the voice chat in it? Like having the "All chat" or something, I can't remember...where people around you can hear you without your name showing up...

That shit was fucking fun as hell...I remember finding an old shotgun and a crap load of bullets by it and then walking away from the barn and I hear thse two dudes on the mic coming up and I laid down and just listened to them. They talked about gearing up and gonna start killing people because they died so much and then I slowly leaned to the barn door and popped both of them...shit was funny as fuck...

We def need to get an otbva crew together. I hope they still have tents and shit on there. I know on the breaking point days mod you could build bases and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp View Post
              Are their crews/clans or w.e

Itd be so cool to be like a gov'na type person with all these people bringing you weapons an supplies, taking out other groups, etc..
              holy fuck @ chunce becoming the real gov'na

Comment

Originally posted by e k e l o n View Post
                Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                holy fuck HP computers suck. chunce you will have to settle with subscribing to the otbva dayz stream
                Does the stand alone still have the voice chat in it? Like having the "All chat" or something, I can't remember...where people around you can hear you without your name showing up...

That shit was fucking fun as hell...I remember finding an old shotgun and a crap load of bullets by it and then walking away from the barn and I hear thse two dudes on the mic coming up and I laid down and just listened to them. They talked about gearing up and gonna start killing people because they died so much and then I slowly leaned to the barn door and popped both of them...shit was funny as fuck...

We def need to get an otbva crew together. I hope they still have tents and shit on there. I know on the breaking point days mod you could build bases and shit.
                Yeah the mic works exactly how you explained, you press push to talk and then anyone in you vicinity can hear you. but they wont know where you are without seeing you/ following the sound. Although if you type your name still shows up, they should put in a whisper option for fags without mics imo (not me)

I dont think they have anything along the lines of tents yet, but they have said that man made structures is on the list for updates.
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

you could easily build a really good gaming pc for ~500 bucks atm

Reports and benchmarks coming out from those who’ve managed to grab hold of one early revealed the $149 Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti is capable of outperforming the $500 Xbox One when playing Titanfall, running Respawn’s shooter at close to sixty frames per second on 1920x1080 resolution…
                  I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

yo lets play poti

Comment

I was just gonna say when/where are we meeting up tonight? im camped outside of elektro right now
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

We need to set up team speak or something so we can talk to each other but not always in the game or something
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Comment

True, good call chunce.

Anyone else on board today?

Fries bailed on me so I went around a city alone for a while, Ive got hella gear and drugs now. Im trying to form a morphine addicting but the stuff is hard to come by. Ive been playing for a few hours today, only killed one dude who was running around the city yelling CARL, CARLLLL!!!! So i put a cap in him to shut him up, it knocked him unconscious and i said id bring him back to life but i couldnt figure out how to use anything on somebody besides myself so i axed him in the back of the head to finish the job.
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

I seen some vid where a group of ppl had this dude handcuffed and they took his clothes and fed him some kinda chemical then they killed him. Shit's fucked up.
                              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                              Originally posted by EllC
                              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

My geared up guy finally fell, after taking out a couple other ppl i found myself in a shoot out with a guy with a shotgun in a tower, I hit him and he ran up. I could see that he was bleeding and couldnt hold out forever. With my sights locked on the stairs I waited until he peaked out and poped him. After that I ran into a nearby building to alt+tab and look at a map when all i hear in my headset is "you killed that guy in the tower, well we dont negotiate with terrorist" BOOM...and im dead haha.

Now im back at it with nothing but a childrens backpack and a splitting axe letsssgooo
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X