Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone play Day-Z

Originally posted by Karl Quillkington View Post
    @Cow42 this is dying light bro... it's a survival zombie game with day & night cycles and the maps are fucking huge and you like customise your weapons and stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOM_mFnW6-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kI3oESISsI
    This game looks pretty cool too, it seems very similar to Dayz except dayz is more sandbox like gta where you can just do your own thing and dying light is more story based like the last of us. The online is what is gonna make Dayz the best tho bc you can roll in crews of your friends and pvp people.

I dont see this game having anything dayz doesnt but theyre not the same game really either. There are day and night cycles in dayz that work off of real time in servers so if you play at night itll be dark but its too scary for me haha. You can also customize weapons and build vechicles from scratch too.
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

yeah i just read that dying light will be more of a co op online mode (4 players in a crew vs AI) whereas dayz is up to 64(i think) players on 1 server trying to survive/fend off other players

when i get paid i might get the standalone n see how my pc holds up on it, my cousin plays regular so hopefully he got some guns to give me

Comment

zombie games >>>>>

Comment

also i agree with poti that at night dayz is scary af, its literally pitch black

this is a screenshot of a guy with a flashlight in 3rd person

w/o a flashlight ur fucked

if ur lucky enough u might find a pair of nightvision goggles

Comment

in dayz do the zombie change at night like in dying light? coz in DL they can run and shit at night but then in the day their more like dawn of the dead zombies

Comment

i think the zombies differ per zombie, ie some can run like usain bolt, others are sloths

last time i played on the mod version, i got chased by a pack of em for a good 10-15 mins, they dont give up easily and eventually caught me.. you can kill em if you got a weap or you can try and hide out of view, but its not simple

Comment

I dunno if the zombies change at night because im literally too scared to play in the dark. But during the day they shamble around until they see/hear you and then they will run after you but you can outrun them and lose them by breaking line of sight and being quiet. Theyre kinda hard to kill without a good weapon, I almost lost a 2v1 when i had a bat. I was bleeding out so i had to rip up my shirt into rags and make a bandage to stop the bleeding.

realistic zombie games>

you dont have a sig

Comment

i heard you're pretty fucked in DayZ without friends and a mic
                  :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                  Originally posted by EllC
                  no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                  "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

This shit looks awesome

Comment

Honestly, I hate zombie games. Probably because I got really into CoD (like 2.65 k/d and 4.20 w/l) and my friends always wanted me to play the Zombie bullshit on there and it was boring and repetitive as fuck. But I probably spent 12+ hrs watching livestreams and youtube videos of this game when it first came out as a mod on ARMA II. I'll be damned if I'ma watch someone play a game for 12 hours and not play it myself. It looks fun as fuck and aggravating as fuck at the same time. Enjoyment and aggravation are the two common major components of any good video game.
                      sigpic
                      Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

shits looks fun
                        i smoke mids

Comment

Day I

I played for a couple hours today, I found a ton of gear around and a dope M4 on some unfortunate souls dead body. I was on top of the world until I glitched and ran through a wall on the third story of a building and died. Luckily I knew exactly where my body was so i ran back to it tho.

After that I met some random dude who had just gotten taken out so we ran around together getting him gear and clearing zombies. I didn't trust him, but he only had a crowbar to my M4. Eventually I found a pistol and gave it to him but i withheld the ammo due to lack of trust. We ran around for a bit and asked if ive heard of gas station roulette. Basically you take turns hitting the gas pump until on of you blow up. I knew he just wanted my M4 but he insisted saying its the nature of the game to have fun. I agreed and after 2 or 3 hits of the pump I decided to fix the odds and shot the pump from a distance.

Trust no one.

you dont have a sig

Comment

lmaooooo damn I wanna play even more now. I wanna fuck with people less fortunate than myself and steal their shit
                            sigpic
                            Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

ya i got all geared up and lag-teleported off a roof. whats ur steam poti?
                              Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                              do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                              Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                              I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

lmaooooo @ pots stories

Id be the biggest cunt ever on that game..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X