SMACK/URL PRESENTS SUMMER MADNESS 3| SERIUS JONES SPEAKS ON BATTLE WITH MATH HOFFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMACK/URL PRESENTS SUMMER MADNESS 3| SERIUS JONES SPEAKS ON BATTLE WITH MATH HOFFA

SMACK/URL PRESENTS SUMMER MADNESS 3| SERIUS JONES| SPEAKS ON BATTLE WITH MATH HOFFA - YouTube
    Niggas be hatin

Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS SUMMER MADNESS 3| SERIUS JONES SPEAKS ON BATTLE WITH MATH HOFF

Damn this nigga has no entertainment value whatsoever. Interview boring af
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS SUMMER MADNESS 3| SERIUS JONES SPEAKS ON BATTLE WITH MATH HOFF

How dare he try to promote that bullshit music in the beginning of his video. Nigga feeling himself for too much.

Comment

Serius the only nigga on the SM3 card that shouldnt be there
        Matthew 5:5 - Blessed are the Nerdbirds, for they shall inherit the Earth.

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...gif?1387131587

Comment

Originally posted by Sushi~X View Post
          How dare he try to promote that bullshit music in the beginning of his video. Nigga feeling himself for too much.
          seriusly theres few people a have come across in any way that are feeling themselves like serius

Comment

math gonna pistol whip him lyrically!
            Originally posted by Bnas
            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
            Originally posted by Bnas
            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

he needs to go back to that mook and jin serius and not that 2nd rd serius against charlie clips he will beat math no matter what.
              Originally posted by I AM GAY
              I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

I hope math destroy this nigga for that wack ass music at the jump of the video.

Comment

Kon Artist is by far the worst camera man in the culture

Always close up ass angles and trailers for no reason
                  ~Everybody Talkin Bout Fox Aint Tight ~
                  ~And He Only Rap About Hammers ??? Nigga You Got Damn Right ~ - J.FOX

S.O.N.S

Comment

KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN
                    Walk ups, drive-bys, head shots, high fives,
                    I can do the time I just need a cell with WiFi,
                    Big hole exit wound, shotgun my size,
                    Same adrenaline rush you get when skydive.

Comment

I got mixed feelings bout this battle
                      Only reason it's good is cause of the back story
                      Even that's soso

Comment

what i heard in this interview was serius bout to dig up his old notebooks and spit 6 year old punchlines thinkin that shit gon be hot

Comment

Imagine being excited about a Serius Jones battle in 2013.

Comment

Soon as this Nigga kill math y'all will be right back on the team

Comment

All BS aside Serius is gonna beat Math in the battle
                              I'm Not Potty Trained, I Got A Zombie Brain, From Stayin Bent Like Origami Cranes - Oph White.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X