Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I'm gay

Originally posted by Bat View Post
    berdache was term used for native american boys raised as girls either to help with female chores cuz there were too many sons or because the child just preferred feminine activities. it got replaced by two-spirited which made a lot of sense to me not for myself but for guys who just never seemed masculine.

Theres stuff like this all over the world

In Samoa, the Samoans believe that there is no such thing as being "gay" or "homosexual."[1] Fa'afafine, as a third gender, have sexual relationships almost exclusively with men who do not identify as fa'afafine, and sometimes with women, but apparently not with other fa'afafine.[8] This third gender is so well-accepted in Samoan culture that most Samoans state that they have friendship relationships with at least one fa'afafine; it is, however, not totally accepted in other communities, such as some Catholic groups and traditional leaders. Traditionally, fa'afafine follow the training of the women's daily work in an Aiga (Samoan family group).[1][9]
    Being a fa'afafine is said to be thoroughly enjoyable by this group. Many would state that they "loved" engaging in feminine activities as children, such as playing with female peers, playing female characters during role play, dressing up in female clothes, and playing with female gender-typical toys. This is in contrast to women who stated that they merely "liked" engaging in those activities as children. Some fa'afafine recall believing they were girls in childhood, but knew better as adults. In Samoa, there is very seldom ridicule or displeasure towards a biologically male child who states that they are a girl. For instance, one study showed only a minority of parents (20 percent) tried to stop their fa'afafine children from engaging in feminine behavior. Being pushed into the male gender role is upsetting to many fa'afafine. A significant number stated that they "hated" masculine play, such as rough games and sports, even more than females did as children.[1]
    That sounds more similar to transgender than homosexuality. Either way it doesn't matter if they call it a different name, it means the same thing. And just shows that other cultures recognize that people are who they are and it's easier to embrace it than vilify or condemn it.

Comment

if ur straight this site isnt for u imo
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

thats not true at all

Comment

i'd say the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            2017 and people still believe wholeheartedly that being gay is a choice.

Can't wait until the world implodes.
            its a choice most of the time imo also how was ur b-day
            The only choice is whether or not to be true to yourself (as corny as that is).

And it was pretty good, thanks for asking!
            Someone who has a foot fetish and chooses to suck toes is being true to themselfs.

Just like someone wanting to pleasure a man is being true to themselfs.

You like dicks, then maybe dildos aren't good enough, and maybe females aren't what you want to pleasure. Maybe you want a real cock up your bum for you to squirm around on. How are you going to tell someone who feels that way they aren't being true to themselfs?

How are you going to tell a cuck he doesn't like watching his girl get fucked. You're a bigot, I hope you realize you got everything in reverse...

Being gay is as much of a choice as a pedophile raping kids is. You either be TRUE TO YOUR SELF or you don't. It's not a matter of what the person LIKES, it's a matter of IF THEY CHOOSE TO ACT on what they like. An asshole and a mouth feel the same regardless of gender you faggot.

Comment

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

Someone who has a foot fetish and chooses to suck toes is being true to themselfs.

You like dicks, then maybe dildos aren't good enough, and maybe females aren't what you want to pleasure. Maybe you want a real cock up your bum for you to squirm around on. How are you going to tell someone who feels that way they aren't being true to themselfs?

How are you going to tell a cuck he doesn't like watching his girl get fucked. You're a bigot, I hope you realize you got everything in reverse...

Being gay is as much of a choice as a pedophile raping kids is. You either be TRUE TO YOUR SELF or you don't. It's not a matter of what the person LIKES, it's a matter of IF THEY CHOOSE TO ACT on what they like. An asshole and a mouth feel the same regardless of gender you faggot.
                You just angrily reiterated what I said. The only "choice" in homosexuality is whether or not you pretend you're not.

Comment

You just angrily reiterated what I said. The only "choice" in homosexuality is whether or not you pretend you're not.

Now you're pretending

Comment

lot of heated debate itt but i think we can all agree we should gas degenerates
                    Originally posted by Justice
                    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

how is that a confession

Comment

it was more of a con fessin

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                          CONFESSION TIME:

otbva poster Robin Williams sucked my willy irl a few months ago
                          wow thats pretty damn gay

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                          Originally posted by nick216
                          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Now you're pretending
                            I know most people on here think you're an absolute moron. You give them reason to think that from time to time. Personally I think you're just trolling most of the time. I know your reading comprehension can't be THAT shitty. I explicitly said being gay isn't a choice. The only choice in the matter is whether or not you "admit" it and/or act upon it. Aka whether or not you're true to yourself and what you actually are (which is gay, in this case).

Again, you're saying the same thing I am. You're just far more emotional about it.

Comment

get me outta that fuckin quote train holy fuck

Comment

get me outta that fuckin quote train holy fuck
                                no

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.