• Show
Clear All

• Re: I'm gay

Originally posted by Bax View Post
    Nut up and cum out
    Atleast He Got Balls.
    Black Magic
    Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Fuck Me hard...Im a guy View Post
      not many people including my parents know...i wouldnt even know how to tell em and i feel like even in 2013 my niggas would be judging me and talkin behind my back and shit about me swinging the other way but i dont see nothin wrong with it. God made us all different for a reason and loves us all equally so ain't nothin wrong with being straight, gay or bi...deep down we all human
      Yah.
      God Didnt Make You People.
      Black Magic
      Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Chick fil a got the illest chicken and egg bagel sandwiches. I'm almost upset that I have to shit already.

Comment

use my mouth as a portable toilet off when the TOY LETS OFF the way i KEEP SHIT UNDER COVER

Comment

- charlie clips mother 2011

Comment

turn up!
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

@beautiful husky bitch come to gravity tnite u can bypass the line, 5 booths, and have unlimited bottle service for free baby

offer applies to u rtoo [MENTION=4196]Lowa Tawsi[/MENTION]
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Big cheese is a very poor mans version of ASM. Having said that, he's still far more intellectual than I.

Comment

Damn!! Jimmy trying to get topped off on a plush sofa where all the peasants can view

Comment

follow my on IG nigga chec k ya reps

Comment

Comment

Curiosity - Carly Rae Jepsen [LYRICS!] ??? - YouTube

Comment

Request sent

Damn son, looking like a less jewy Zach braff in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                              Big cheese is a very poor mans version of ASM. Having said that, he's still far more intellectual than I.
                              i agree my epidermal integritys as befit 4 rigor mortis pedigree as statics pustule splotch tapestry'd rib-rest reverie reflection (i.e. an acne-lacked backing)

i just cant concise it enough

Comment

ess tee eff you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X