Torrent that allows VPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrent that allows VPS?

Instead of VPS, what about seedbox at Pulse Media? 5.99 EUR/mo, so slightly above budget, but torrents are allowed. Value1000 XS with 1TB space and 4TB bandwidth on 1Gbit link. I'm using them (Dragon-R Mushu) for a long time and I'm very satisfied.

I think it'd be worth to pay this 1 EUR more and torrent without issues and possible terminations without prior notice.

I just set up a seedbox on a $5/month VPS. 250GB, 100TB bandwidth (really doubt this), 4GB ram w/ 8GB vSwap. I don't use it on public trackers so they shouldn't receive any DMCA notices. I did some research before buying and they have posted in the past that using it as a private seedbox is ok. I'm guessing just don't abuse their servers and you should be ok. Or you can try this one: thepiratebay.com torrents

Comment

VPNs for me are very essential in the use of applications and new pages that I cannot access in my country, that is why I am very attentive to each new VPN that comes out and is on the market and try each one to recommend and make use of it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X