How do I find which solar panels are perfect for our home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find which solar panels are perfect for our home?

For home solar, you should be looking for either a monocrystalline or polycrystalline silicon solar panel. These are widely available from a range of different manufacturers, with a fairly narrow range of price and performance. With the exception of a couple of manufacturers, namely SunPower and LG, there is not much difference between different brands of solar panels - they are commodities.

So, while you’re on your search for the best solar panel for home, you can explore Luminous’ wide range of solar panels. They offer high-quality and high-performance solar panels at affordable prices. Here are a few options for the best solar panel for home that you consider:

· Luminous Solar Panel 395W / 24V Monocrystalline PERC.

· Luminous Solar Panel 165W / 12V Polycrystalline.

· Luminous Solar Panel 380W / 24V Monocrystalline PERC.

· Luminous Polycrystalline Solar Panels 330 Watt – 24V (Pack of 2).

You can click here for more info.

Comment

Do you have an extra US $21,000 floating around to install a grid-connected solar system on your roof? If not, the power bill savings to pay off a home equity loan for such an installation will take about 14 years to pay off at current interest rates, if my experience is an example. Instead, we paid cash, but not every homeowner is able or willing to make that investment for such a long-term pay-off. Also, not every house has enough sun exposure on its roof to justify installing solar panels.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X