Why do people use Messenger instead of WhatsApp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people use Messenger instead of WhatsApp?

Design: It's a personal choice but Messenger design is a lot more modern than that of WhatsApp. Messenger has features like gradients, which lets you use multiple colours to customise your chat bubbles in conversation to reflect your mood or topic of conversation. There is also a 'dark mode' in the pipeline

There is a lot of debate about social networks right now. Many people say that social networks are very harmful to us and it is better not to register anywhere on the Internet at all . On the other hand, I think this is a very effective platform for promoting your business or increasing your personal popularity if you are connected with creativity. I paint pictures and actively maintain my Instagram page. At first it was very difficult to sell something, and I decided to try advertising my own page. I decided to do this by buying followers on gb whatsapp. My page really began to bring me income.

Comment

I am fairly loose on definition of popular. Though if I might expect to see requests for "follow me on" (twitter, instagram, VK, facebook, minds, gab, parler, tiktok, locals looks more like a forum but maybe, reddit might be afflicted by many of the woes of others but also could be a thing, pinterest, periscope, linkedin, snapchat, whatsapp) or see adverts on TV or radio (was wandering past a radio and heard tiktok advert) then yeah.

Comment

In some countries, they charge you or you have limited data when it comes to texting (USA is unlimited) so if your in one of those countries you can use WhatsApp/Signal/Telegram and you wont get charged.

The reason i use it is because i have an iPhone and when a hot mamacita sends me a pik of her big tits from an android phone the image is god awful, the titties look like tomb raider ps1 graphics, so when they send it thru Whatapp its picture perfect, PS5 graphics : )
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Thank you for the information!

Comment

Useful topic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse