Is this what Smack was waiting on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this what Smack was waiting on?

I remember Smack was saying he was saving the Conceited vs Yung Ill battle for something special ..

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5YPGpVuP6m5uA6u0"]Video: Sean 'Diddy' Makes History By Closing Historical Time Warner Cable Deal [Launching Revolt Music Channel][/ame]

Re: Is this what Smack was waiting on?

Maybe...if so, I can't hate on Smack for holding on to this shit.
    http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

difficult to say
      don't bang his hat

Comment

I don't know if the battle is going to ever drop. Mickey Factz said Conceited already started using bars from that battle. I wasn't able to see Con vs Ill, but i doubt he would be lying.

Comment

Cliff for someone who doesnt click wshh vids
          ~~~Team Blumpkin~~~

Comment

P. Diddy setting up a cable channel/distribution network (eg. HBO) with Time Warner called the Revolt Music Channel (RMC).
            The speculation is that uncensored Smack battles will premiere on television.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyOne View Post
              I don't know if the battle is going to ever drop. Mickey Factz said Conceited already started using bars from that battle. I wasn't able to see Con vs Ill, but i doubt he would be lying.
              con recyclin bars..say it aint so.

Comment

Originally posted by TGW View Post
                Shit aint recycling if the footage aint drop.

That's like saying The Rock recycled People's Elbows from house shows when he was on Monday Night Raw.

If we didn't see it, it didn't happen.

I assume everyone who does Proving Grounds recycles that shit once they realize it aint dropping. That's a lot of material to prepare for no one to ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by rushcity View Post
                  P. Diddy setting up a cable channel/distribution network (eg. HBO) with Time Warner called the Revolt Music Channel (RMC).
                  The speculation is that uncensored Smack battles will premiere on television.
                  i dont know if this is a good or bad thing
                  guess time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Wird of Pley View Post

That's like saying The Rock recycled People's Elbows from house shows when he was on Monday Night Raw.

I assume everyone who does Proving Grounds recycles that shit once they realize it aint dropping. That's a lot of material to prepare for no one to ever see.
                    jus cuz you didnt see dont mean shit. it was a special event ppl did see it who paid to see them battles.

so since x factor homie passed out that means it didnt happen cuz it was edited out?

Comment

Originally posted by Wird of Pley View Post

jus cuz you didnt see dont mean shit. it was a special event ppl did see it who paid to see them battles.

so since x factor homie passed out that means it didnt happen cuz it was edited out?
                      Exactly. I didn't even know that until you just said it.

You expect people to have 9 minutes of material for 50-100 people to watch and not use it again?

Comment

nikka need to take care of his kids
                        he got like 9 of em
                        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X