*BORED LEGACY 2 BOARD DUMB rn * Sign up/Hype/Call out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already asked me, so it's whatever.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Miles ALWAYS delivers but most his matches have fell thru because of shitty opponents (myself included)

Justice I must have missed that shit about Earl. Bout to peep a brillz battle, maybe him and Miles would be dope.

chunce vs kit definitely happening. I put that on gripe street.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Was thinkin' maybe:

You vs brillz

or

You vs Robin
        Naw, I gotta work my way up through the tier system first.

If I beat you at this event then maybe next time I’ll be ready for a shot at Clarke or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Virbius View Post

Naw, I gotta work my way up through the tier system first.

If I beat you at this event then maybe next time I’ll be ready for a shot at Clarke or something.
          Sorry, player.

Culture calling...

Virbius vs RAW
          (IMDB TOP 250 MOVIE BARS ONLY)

Comment

On second thought Virbius if Justice and you already got this set up then by all means do that. I'll keep practicing my Russian tbh

Comment

Originally posted by RAW View Post
              Miles ALWAYS delivers but most his matches have fell thru because of shitty opponents (myself included)

Justice I must have missed that shit about Earl. Bout to peep a brillz battle, maybe him and Miles would be dope.

chunce vs kit definitely happening. I put that on gripe street.

Mines & Virbuis battle was on Earls last card, like a day after we agreed on it- Earl got randomly pissed @ the white layout theme or not being able to decipher how to embed a image and proceeded to rage and literally said fuck this place over that and been ghost since

My harddrive/labtop got fucked and I lost a whole hell lotta of shit- including (but not limited to) the 40 something random raps I written on the memo pad on my labtop for Virbuis(gotta pen that from scratch). Over half of my music library is prob lost too bruh, that (mainly) and the encyclopedia length of shit I wrote on there over the course 5 years or so pains me the most.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I wanna battle Nora ontop of a homo rehabilitation center, the loser has to identify with their original gender.

Comment

mrbrillz Stop lurking you homo and state if you're down to do a full battle vs Milez and agree to terms

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    I wanna battle Nora ontop of a homo rehabilitation center, the loser has to identify with their original gender.
                    LMFAO.

Fuck the gunplay, it's Ru Paul's runway.

Comment

I'll be back tomorrow. Got stuff to do.

Comment

Give me that Lizman fool who been ducking since I accepted his callout
                        The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                          mrbrillz Stop lurking you homo and state if you're down to do a full battle vs Milez and agree to terms
                          I dont care... u know I'll battle anyone... what r the terms...

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrillz View Post

I dont care... u know I'll battle anyone... what r the terms...

Whatever you and Milez wanna do.

Idc got nothing to do with me
                            But you the one usually with stipulations like a wannabe contractual obligation

I just wanna see something come to fruition like my future children.

Comment

U my son cut it out... u make the terms... u the only reason I'm battling this nigga...

Comment

<---- Why your son in charge of what you do

Gave your self a L in your own post. Yous a dumbass, just accept it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X