PUBG Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    Ya there are bots but the fun part is when its comin down to the end n everyone is crawlin on their belly etc.
    haha yeah i realized that pretty quick that with the small screen and potato cell phone aim if you duck you are pretty much unkillable lolol
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Let's Go
      Enemies Ahead
      Black Magic
      Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

you dont have a sig

Comment

thats alot of wins

Comment

No One's Ever Online.
            I'm Playing On My Secondary Account :/
            Black Magic
            Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Holy fuck Poti, ain't matches like 30 mins too in Fortnite?
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                Holy fuck Poti, ain't matches like 30 mins too in Fortnite?
                A few of my buddies I used to play Socom with play fork knife. They tried to get me into it but I couldn't fucking stand the building aspect. I hate how all these faggy mainstream shooters are incorporating a bunch of bullshit instead of focusing on a strong mechanically sound tactical shooter.

If I wanted to play minecraft with guns I'd shoot myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

A few of my buddies I used to play Socom with play fork knife. They tried to get me into it but I couldn't fucking stand the building aspect. I hate how all these faggy mainstream shooters are incorporating a bunch of bullshit instead of focusing on a strong mechanically sound tactical shooter.

If I wanted to play minecraft with guns I'd shoot myself.

Word, yeah that what turned me off when I started seeing gameplay videos of it. Not surprise that it's as popular as it is. I'm stuck playing Destiny 1 on old gen rn. I still get fun outta of it. If I had ps4 I prob would re buy Destiny 1 (just for the PVP & Private Lobbies) and D2 before I even think of DL'ing Fortnite for free.

But thats just me.

Heard good things about Rainbow Six Siege, but you're a computer gamer mostly now right ?
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Potijelli u try realm royale yet?

tryin to get the combat down, its kinda tough but the game is kinda neat.

Comment

yeah I only play pc now. There is a new Socom successor called Task Force that's in development right now. That's my only hope for a good competitive shooter. I suppose HHour is alright but their dev team caused the game to go to shit by appealing to casuals and banning good players for driving new ones off.

Comment

Potijelli Is that the global leaderboard for the mobile version? Cuz I looked on PC, Xbox, and PS4 and couldn't find you guy.
                        You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

poti just got his fuckin card pulled

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                            Potijelli u try realm royale yet?

tryin to get the combat down, its kinda tough but the game is kinda neat.
                            I watched a quick stream of it and looks fun, more streamlined then the other battle royales but havent had time for much gaming lately having a crazy month.

sword fights are the dopest tho so gonna have to try.

so many sick games coming out of E3 im hype for this year. bethesda and nintendo killin the game
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                              Potijelli Is that the global leaderboard for the mobile version? Cuz I looked on PC, Xbox, and PS4 and couldn't find you guy.

lol you got me. I def have never even played close to that many games and only have a handful of wins but when i went to see the exact number it shows me as number 1 in the world with 14k wins when number 2 didnt even break 500. No clue of why it shows that..must be a glitch. But since I cant see my real number of wins I just go by that if someone ever asks
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

lol, not trying to pull cards or anything. Was genuinely impressed. I thought it was cool to be talking with a legend of sorts. The closest I have come to winning was #2, a bunch of times, but the building aspect requires amounts of dexterity I don't possess as I am old.
                                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X