• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHING SHING REGIME: Everlasting Waves [EP]

SHING SHING REGIME: Everlasting Waves [EP]

Download:
    Shing Shing Regime: Everlasting Waves [EP] | C.O.A.D Game

"PEACE!!! The Almighty Shing Shing Regime is back once again with another sonic WAVE for the MASSES! EVERLASTING WAVES EP is a collaborative project with Durham, Ontario producer DoubleProfit and was inspired by The Regime’s travels and exploits over the course of the past year. 'Everlasting Waves' merges the intensely cinematic with the calculated cool of classic days gone by.

'We wanted to make a record like a ride on the shores between reality and the symbolic, something that makes you feel comfortable but also inspires you to see beyond the horizon,' says Symmetry. Unlike their previous efforts, the Shing stuck to just one producer to prove the sonic direction on Everlasting Waves, resulting in a unique and soulful sound. 'It was fun because we got to work with our own concepts in a very concentrated, private fashion. Double Profit knew the type of soundscape we were striving to paint and we went about it almost like an underwater science experience that nobody knew about. When I think of a Wave, that’s exactly how it comes…seemingly out of nowhere or from some place deep. Shoutout to the brother Double Profit for the beats, he gave us his best and we put together a masterpiece,' explains Symm. 'It’s some oceanic, coast-to-coast, God-Hop shit we’re splashing.'"

I was recently thinking it’s about time for some new music from the Shing. The Ontario group never disappoint & continue to make original & intelligent hip-hop. You can download this nine-track EP for free below. Make sure to send your feedback to @ShingShing7 & @x2Profit on Twitter. Check out their official site, The Way of the Shing. The tracklist & video for “Todopoderoso,” are posted at the link above.

Shing Shing Regime: What's Your Contribution? (prod. Double Profit) - YouTube

Re: SHING SHING REGIME: Everlasting Waves [EP]

Dam this shit is FIRE
    http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
    kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
    im dropping gems
    nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

Originally posted by FoldedWaffle View Post
      Dam this shit is FIRE
      Thanks for checking @FoldedWaffle. I always include Shing in my example of dope music from my city. 3/4 of the group are from Hamilton, one MC, Symmetry from Toronto.

Here's some older cuts:

Shing Shing Regime - We Strive (Official Video) - YouTube

Shing Shing Regime - Regiment - YouTube

Comment

[MENTION=3411]MookieWilson[/MENTION] this shit is DOPE. The production is smooth as hell and the bars are on some real as shit.
        http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
        kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
        im dropping gems
        nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...