Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Wire fans: Avon's Crew vs Marlo's Crew

Originally posted by Wuuuuuu View Post
    this is easy, Avons crew no debating, Shit Slim CHarles wouldve offed Marlo and CHris if the cops didnt bust the door down on Avon.
    Wee Bey >Chris
    Bird & Stinkum >Snoop
    You can't just say that because we all know that Marlo's crew are really careful I bet somebody is watching Slim Charles while he's giving his reports to avon. Kinda like what they did against Omar. He thought he was keeping a close eye on Monk but he was clueless that Chris is watching him. Chris is the smartest and the most careful soldier in the wire. He even had a night lookout in season 4 that's why he discovered the camera that was planted by Herc.

Michael and Snoop>>> Stink,Bird and Savino

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
      Originally posted by serge T View Post
      ^^Avon would've fucked up in some other way. That whole crew was in a downward spiral already.

As much as I hated them, Marlo's was by far the better clique. Marlo was more clever and hungrier. He was also the only head, whereas the true downfall of the Barksdale crew was the mutual backstabbing.

Marlos #2 was Chris Partlow. Barksdale had NO ONE like him. Maybe they had as much heart, but no one as smart and calculating.

Also, Marlo succeeded in what Stringer wanted the most, which was to be a legit businessman.
      Wee-Bay was Avon's Chris tbh.
      Yeah buy Bay wasn't on Chris' level. The fact is that Chris had Omar pinned down and forced him to jump out of a 4 story window, whereas Omar got a bunch of Barksdales locked up and ended up killing Stringer.
      The sentence below is true
      The sentence above is false

Comment

Chris also got omar jammed and almost killed in prison.
        Originally posted by heartless
        Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
          ^^Avon would've fucked up in some other way. That whole crew was in a downward spiral already.

As much as I hated them, Marlo's was by far the better clique. Marlo was more clever and hungrier. He was also the only head, whereas the true downfall of the Barksdale crew was the mutual backstabbing.

Marlos #2 was Chris Partlow. Barksdale had NO ONE like him. Maybe they had as much heart, but no one as smart and calculating.

Also, Marlo succeeded in what Stringer wanted the most, which was to be a legit businessman.
          Wee-Bay was Avon's Chris tbh.
          Yeah buy Bay wasn't on Chris' level. The fact is that Chris had Omar pinned down and forced him to jump out of a 4 story window, whereas Omar got a bunch of Barksdales locked up and ended up killing Stringer.
          but Omar only got to Stringer because of Avon
          HOETBVA

Comment

Chris >>>>>

nigga did you see the day after Omar jumped out the window and they came back into the apartment to search it and the military tactics Chris was doing with the shotgun scoping the place out???

also by the way i felt like the most powerful scene of the show was showing Chris and Wee-Bey at the very end of the series in the yard together.. like yall can beef in the streets goin at each others heads but yall will end up in the same place togetha in the end (dead/or in jail)
            You My First Shield.

Comment

WEE BEY - YouTube

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X