Re: 58 Democrats Voted For Trumps Impeachment *Best News Ever* 😂😂😭😭

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    That's a LONG list of accomplishments.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      There were a plethora of qualified and great third-party options. Plus you have the ability to write in anyone you want. So there's always candidates worth voting for.
      let's be real though. There is only two options when it's all said and done. Those two options and chosen by higher ups in dnc, rnc, and media.

Trump hot over a billion dollars worth of free air time. How much did the third parties get? Or even less desirable demo and Republicans like Bernie sanders or kokeshe.

We have little to no choice unless we start redoing our system of election. Most countries hAve multiple left/right parties.

That's not entirely true. A 3rd party candidate only has to receive 15% of the national electorate to participate in the debates. You get a solid 3rd party candidate on a debate stage with Hillary and Trump... all bets are off. If Bernie ran independent there's a solid chance he'd have gotten that 15%. Sure it's no small feat to reach that threshold, but the fear mongering tactics used to get people, like you, to think you only "really" have 2 options is why we can't get someone else invited to the show.

The system is designed to make you vote against someone before you vote for someone. They want you to hate Trump so much you vote Hillary, because she has the "best" shot to beat him. They want you to hate Hillary so much you vote for Trump, because he has the "best" shot to beat her.

The longer they make you think the other candidates aren't viable, simply because they can't "win outright" the longer they can choose your candidate.

Comment

There were a plethora of qualified and great third-party options. Plus you have the ability to write in anyone you want. So there's always candidates worth voting for.
        let's be real though. There is only two options when it's all said and done. Those two options and chosen by higher ups in dnc, rnc, and media.

Trump hot over a billion dollars worth of free air time. How much did the third parties get? Or even less desirable demo and Republicans like Bernie sanders or kokeshe.

We have little to no choice unless we start redoing our system of election. Most countries hAve multiple left/right parties.

That's not entirely true. A 3rd party candidate only has to receive 15% of the national electorate to participate in the debates. You get a solid 3rd party candidate on a debate stage with Hillary and Trump... all bets are off. If Bernie ran independent there's a solid chance he'd have gotten that 15%. Sure it's no small feat to reach that threshold, but the fear mongering tactics used to get people, like you, to think you only "really" have 2 options is why we can't get someone else invited to the show.

The system is designed to make you vote against someone before you vote for someone. They want you to hate Trump so much you vote Hillary, because she has the "best" shot to beat him. They want you to hate Hillary so much you vote for Trump, because he has the "best" shot to beat her.

The longer they make you think the other candidates aren't viable, simply because they can't "win outright" the longer they can choose your candidate.
        My point is I as a citizen have to control over this election. Sure I can vote independent, bitch to my friends and family about voting. Maybe convince people to vote my way when I'm at the booth.

But realistically I have no power to influence this kind of election. Majority of people get their news from TV, they vote however they aligned their peasant thoughts.

My dad for example, he voted for Obama and Trump. He thinks Fox News is more credible than any other news station. He literally said he only voted for Obama because he was black, then again because he spoke good. Now he says fuck obama because of Obamacare. He also voted for trump because he thought he was voting for an anti-establishment character. Sure trump may go against the established way of conduct and speaking, but ultimately trump has the establishment and status quo at heart. My dad is a retard just like many americans, he is a good person but he doesn't take deep interest in policy. His interests are based on face value, and often times lies that have been spread. He wasn't the type of trump supporter who got behind the wall or mexican/muslim ban. He got behind trump because he thought Republicans could actually fix healthcare (I explained how healthcare works and the problem and what could fix it, he understands his folly now).

The media portrayed bernie sanders as a crazy lunatic whos not credible despite him being in Government his entire life, and being behind many of the best things Hillarys done. Bernie in every way shape and form was a better candidate than Hillary. Why didn't he wn? Because of people like my dad, people who buy into face valued bullshit because they hear it from the TV then it's reinforced by the idiots they surround themselves with. I'll tell you what happen, a bunch of liberal snowflake cuck's girlfriends and wifes forced them to vote for Hillary because she was a women. That's facts.

Now you tell me we may have the power to vote independent, but that doesn't mean we will. People with power influence those without it to vote outside of their interests. It's like the devil granting you a wish but that wish ends up being too literal.

Comment

Bernie is a lunatic.

Comment

My point is I as a citizen have to control over this election. Sure I can vote independent, bitch to my friends and family about voting. Maybe convince people to vote my way when I'm at the booth.

But realistically I have no power to influence this kind of election. Majority of people get their news from TV, they vote however they aligned their peasant thoughts.

My dad for example, he voted for Obama and Trump. He thinks Fox News is more credible than any other news station. He literally said he only voted for Obama because he was black, then again because he spoke good. Now he says fuck obama because of Obamacare. He also voted for trump because he thought he was voting for an anti-establishment character. Sure trump may go against the established way of conduct and speaking, but ultimately trump has the establishment and status quo at heart. My dad is a retard just like many americans, he is a good person but he doesn't take deep interest in policy. His interests are based on face value, and often times lies that have been spread. He wasn't the type of trump supporter who got behind the wall or mexican/muslim ban. He got behind trump because he thought Republicans could actually fix healthcare (I explained how healthcare works and the problem and what could fix it, he understands his folly now).

The media portrayed bernie sanders as a crazy lunatic whos not credible despite him being in Government his entire life, and being behind many of the best things Hillarys done. Bernie in every way shape and form was a better candidate than Hillary. Why didn't he wn? Because of people like my dad, people who buy into face valued bullshit because they hear it from the TV then it's reinforced by the idiots they surround themselves with. I'll tell you what happen, a bunch of liberal snowflake cuck's girlfriends and wifes forced them to vote for Hillary because she was a women. That's facts.

Now you tell me we may have the power to vote independent, but that doesn't mean we will. People with power influence those without it to vote outside of their interests. It's like the devil granting you a wish but that wish ends up being too literal.
            Votes are votes. You, in theory, have the same chances of impacting the election as anyone else in the country. Of course there is some black hat shit that goes on which may or may not nullify your "voice", but you still have the same "power" as everyone else.

Bernie didn't lose to Hillary because people followed the crowd with their ballots. Bernie lost to Hillary because the DNC forced him to. When the very party you're trying to represent decides you're not their candidate before they ever ask their constituents, that has nothing to do with democracy. However, Bernie is loyal to a fault. He declared that he wouldn't run independent as the risk of splitting the vote (as if that mattered, hindsight) and causing a republican victory. In retrospect he should have gone independent and things may (unlikely, sure) have turned out different. Bernie is a monster on the mic, getting him on those debate stages would have been amazing. But... spilled milk.

What your post still boils down to is fear. Fear that voting for independents will lead to the "worse of the two evils" winning. And people like me, who didn't vote for either of those shit bags, become an awesome scapegoat for everyone else. Because people like me are the reason Hillary lost. Because I should have just sucked it up and voted against Trump. Hard pass.

Do you know how many people during initial polling didn't want either candidate? If those people would have just voted for someone they actually wanted, a third party would at LEAST be invited to the debate. And getting invited to the debate is the first step for dismantling the two-party system that has been broken for years. It doesn't matter if people are sheep and follow "alternative facts" when deciding who to vote for. Because once we start introducing more candidates, and giving them even a marginally bigger platform than they get on their own, people will be subjected to more ideas. Those ideas likely being less corrupt than what they're used to.

Vote with your ideology. Not with blind party loyalty or for the "lesser of two evils". Man up.

Comment

That's a LONG list of accomplishments.
              Why do you do this? Why do you start a topic, one that I doubt you truly understand or care about, and then quote nonsense when people try and engage with you on the topic that YOU started?

Like I said in the other thread. If you don't understand a topic, and you want to, educate yourself or ask questions. Don't pretend like you understand and try to fake the funk.

I don't know shit about basketball. So I don't engage in conversations about basketball. If I cared to know more, I'd learn more and then engage.

Put your ego aside, man.

Comment

Votes are votes. You, in theory, have the same chances of impacting the election as anyone else in the country. Of course there is some black hat shit that goes on which may or may not nullify your "voice", but you still have the same "power" as everyone else.

Bernie didn't lose to Hillary because people followed the crowd with their ballots. Bernie lost to Hillary because the DNC forced him to. When the very party you're trying to represent decides you're not their candidate before they ever ask their constituents, that has nothing to do with democracy. However, Bernie is loyal to a fault. He declared that he wouldn't run independent as the risk of splitting the vote (as if that mattered, hindsight) and causing a republican victory. In retrospect he should have gone independent and things may (unlikely, sure) have turned out different. Bernie is a monster on the mic, getting him on those debate stages would have been amazing. But... spilled milk.

What your post still boils down to is fear. Fear that voting for independents will lead to the "worse of the two evils" winning. And people like me, who didn't vote for either of those shit bags, become an awesome scapegoat for everyone else. Because people like me are the reason Hillary lost. Because I should have just sucked it up and voted against Trump. Hard pass.

Do you know how many people during initial polling didn't want either candidate? If those people would have just voted for someone they actually wanted, a third party would at LEAST be invited to the debate. And getting invited to the debate is the first step for dismantling the two-party system that has been broken for years. It doesn't matter if people are sheep and follow "alternative facts" when deciding who to vote for. Because once we start introducing more candidates, and giving them even a marginally bigger platform than they get on their own, people will be subjected to more ideas. Those ideas likely being less corrupt than what they're used to.

Vote with your ideology. Not with blind party loyalty or for the "lesser of two evils". Man up.
                That's why we need a new system of voting. The current one we have doesn't allow us the choice of more than 2 parties. We have districts that are dominated by one key figure because A) fame and B) money. In my district our rep has had multiple elections where there was nobody else to vote for. I looked into it, turns out you need a couple gs to even get your name on a ballot, and you have to get someone to finance your campaign and setup meetings to talk to constituents. When all is said in done you're looking at a couple ten grand. Unless you have Jesus powers and can draw giant crowds of people, you're more or less going to never be a challenge. You have to be crooked and take the interests of a party to get anywhere in our political system. Not everyone has Jesus powers.

What we need is an organization to start up a progress party and run anti-establishment and anti-corruption campaigns. If I had a million dollars I'd do it my self.

Comment

That's why we need a new system of voting. The current one we have doesn't allow us the choice of more than 2 parties. We have districts that are dominated by one key figure because A) fame and B) money. In my district our rep has had multiple elections where there was nobody else to vote for. I looked into it, turns out you need a couple gs to even get your name on a ballot, and you have to get someone to finance your campaign and setup meetings to talk to constituents. When all is said in done you're looking at a couple ten grand. Unless you have Jesus powers and can draw giant crowds of people, you're more or less going to never be a challenge. You have to be crooked and take the interests of a party to get anywhere in our political system. Not everyone has Jesus powers.

What we need is an organization to start up a progress party and run anti-establishment and anti-corruption campaigns. If I had a million dollars I'd do it my self.

A lot of that is changing with social media. We're about 8 years away from pushing one generation out of politics. You still need some funds, but it's not as demanding as it once was. A few well-made videos, above-average public speaking, and an approachable attitude and you can garner a pretty large following.

Comment

Clarke is def obsessed with white people. especially affluent white people.

Makes sense why he wishes he was of the pasty complexion instead of lookin like a deep fried burnt grimace

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Somebody should photoshop Clarke face unto grimaces body

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Still won't help the fact that Trumps still a failure
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Obama for president 8 terms

Comment

So you can't hold a conversation about the topic you started?

Why did you start the discussion if you can't participate?

Comment

Bernie Sanders put a finger in my arse. Facts!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                                Somebody should photoshop Clarke face unto grimaces body

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X