MAKE @ DIFFERENCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ArCANE, I AM< NOT you lvl 1 @JVL jewniorVbarscityLosers. 88** why 333 and ^''''2@666

C'ma, we proofed to be smRtR than Trump and Simpson's certified funny @ssssssss well, Midas try to make Otbva @Oheelllll no WNBMA nappy sleepless ladies gonna wake up to sandman and take a joke from a saucy, eh? guy.... Vilberts God Chef

Comment

lets Flying V, buy rumba, zooms, musks fucking consolation for children in the stars and FISA court after when end Rico fermi cause of Leon's in the non neon lighter fluids out and matches for Frontin acts in here

Comment

known as a soft place, with more inate inmates than apes in the TO Zoo @edmonton mall shut down for d-rake man that'll charge Jeff dammer sessions fee to be a calmer me.... Calmer, like Dalhmer be?

Comment

U and I bomer, er, worlds. and words 22 much.

Comment

Gray day in Philly... When I get pissed @smith kids for being queen engineers

Comment

Magicians, peso's for mesosphere ill make it ATOMSPHERE for ment2movement

Comment

Cause, a shit storm, I meant 2,2.

For daylyts night, night, pull it Pauls mouth perfect hight buttttt sphincter on eagled and earl'd on a DF sweatshirt b4 the match 4@dirt side line reporting whats gonna be given....... skirt, lifted, aint nothin in Jordans dow need daylyt NOW downs with given shitt freebies to KFC 3-piece loving, talk toughing, loving.... Aweeee.... I'll come with @ sense for you to spend..... On ur last wife, or chick from last night, pre-resitstered on ya favourite rappers fave site in sight of Jimmy ALL nite kinda GoPrO.org or gOpRo,morgans comes out.

Comment

We doo, remember Daylyt, right?

Check my FB.com

Comment

he slaved me into standing up for captain America

trump.

Comment

$J's and @ces EVERYWHERE

don't touch butta uninvited... I wouldn't false fag, either. Colulda been gay, for Anderson Cooper's free safety piggy bank., wink, thanks!

Comment

shit mits
                        \

Comment

Hates Philly cause these dude @n Nates gay pill that he hand madien'ed fill up the script to fuck this sonabitch quick despite the colour of his skin or backwards jacket. look again not sobbing, hilllla topi give you a down under kill shot to..shorted you.

Comment

MadeMen script full of Japanesers and geisha's

try adding, hiphop for making fun of dead whores' ass holes. pulling luck outta that crap, horses shoes or a bitches sandal buck musk kinda will he was to HanCockto the @MANUPTOP

Comment

FIFA LA FIFA! VIVA game the gamer god fucked up MiB man know for being lawless in WWW, run fast, a gun small won't rip yA ass, barrels in ya mouth, Fair L's... spread em out.... DIE KNAMELIS bitch, no more pain, don't bring out the wrong @Norm in Toronto ever, bitch.... FORD NATION!

Comment

@broWWWser smarted than Vince, Stephanie wince, steps to me.? wins
                                '
                                not Shanes chance of beating dad @ hell in cell, a tail I do know..... RUSO Joannie, U MadeMen make u look like ur getting in the way of the was, woulda been AISIS nothing the same.... I'll steal the ISS with some I, make Trump privatize it, put a Simple Simon in it and PROOF @NASA is ISIS

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X