ball so hard this shit crazy (ITT: fastest Ether Ever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ball so hard this shit crazy

Originally posted by TheDentist View Post
    im sorry choppa

wtf? call urself a man?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDentist View Post
      lol i was trolling, but whatever, i dunno you're not keeping your word so not much i can do.

dont let the door hit u on the way out i guess

Comment

for [MENTION=3211]The Dentist[/MENTION] when choppa wakes up and doesnt see that thread on rm

Comment

ur parents pay ur school n u still live at home man tht aint too much

im out here grindin for my tuition, rent, insurance n food god damn its a struggle

fuck
          had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
          learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

Chop done w school n well on his way. He could get a mortgage n house right now with 25k but I think he may live w friends or someshit just now I unno ,

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
              Chop done w school n well on his way. He could get a mortgage n house right now with 25k but I think he may live w friends or someshit just now I unno ,
              Originally posted by SockFucker
              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Choppa dat nigga

Comment

i don't wanna sound like a fucking idiot hippy liberal, and i know this doesn't make sense, but i just don't like having loads of money in the bank

i'm currently at rock bottom just scrounging off my dad and selling some things whilst i'm home from uni, waiting for my next loan to come in. tbh whenever i get money i get rid of it quickly as fuck, i hate to see it slowly dwindling down and scrimping on things. tbh i just never check my balance and spend until i can't spend anymore. i know its fucking stupid but i'm 20 and i enjoy myself, i figure later in life i'll be earning money and can save then

Comment

There was a time mayb a year ago I woulda agreed with everything dentist said

Comment

Fuck keepin ur word choppa ether this faggot ASAP
                      Smh look wht that faggot said about u before u started bodying him, then this pussy starts backpedaling smh
                      Kill this fudge packer imo

Comment

The dentist username still here, he ain't even log out that nigga clicked x n never looked back

Comment

loool i wna see a pic
                          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

LOL that was the quickest body i have ever seen. Dentist came in and tried to ether chop on some confident shit. Chop finish this fag if he doesn't make the rm thread
                            http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

congrats on the money chops
                              from a jews perspective, i would suggest taking it out of a bank account where its probs getting minimal interest
                              very good work imo.
                              Originally posted by Penguin
                              the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                              Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                              so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! Before today, I never actually thought somebody could get bodied so hard on the internet and bow down like a little bitch to a person they that have never met or properly conversed with. THIS IS A BEYOND RIDICULOUS BODYBAG!!!
                                The speed of the victory was immaculate and apparently the premium heat is still to be let out of the bag. This may be sounding like a dick ride thread, but when credit is due , credit is due, hats off to choppa and blunts to be sparked

:winning::winning::winning:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X