ball so hard this shit crazy (ITT: fastest Ether Ever)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ball so hard this shit crazy (ITT: fastest Ether Ever)

Who do you think won?

First off, i'd like to thank God that this isn't an audio battle /
    The sound of your pre-cent voice will leave me sleepless in Seattle //
    Like Tyson vs Holyfield, your sh .t is painful to the ear /
    I'm known as Ali now cuz its clear that the champ is here //
    Leave your limbs looser than breakdancers made from material, high tensile /
    Kid, you couldn't draw a crowd with a ruler and a 2b pencil //
    I rewind it back, here comes my second attack, i play it through in slow mo /
    Your d .ck in more underage a .s than r kelly if he was a h .mo //
    Skills manifested to infinity, style so strong even Christ couldn't hold a pen to me /
    You call it blasphemy, but thats the way it has to be, f .ck with me and your life ends in a tragedy //
    You betta quick learn your a, b's and c's kid cuz you have just been d-feated /
    I suggest you see a doctor cuz those verbal wounds will kill if left untreated //

Crowd goes 'ooooooh' as your immediate family sits down in their seat /
    You look bewildered, shock upon you thinking *Cook spits some heat*//

Comment

those verbal wounds >>>

Comment

https://twitter.com/elnigro13
        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

my dudes you are spastics smh
          Been in the streets longer than yao mings wing span

Comment

class you bunch rem class of OTBVA

Comment

Leave you with less self esteem than a quadriplegic obese italian, Make you wonder to yourself what kinda mess you in/
              You think your text can win? Now let the test begin, i'll leave your personal belongings with a note made out to your next of kin/
              Identical twin? No longer true, your own family cannot even recognise you, face more black and blue than Fran Benedetto/
              Ominous sense of deja vu, "Hey, kid don't i know you?" Yeah, i was the one to make you limp worse than if you were wearing one stiletto/
              Only place there are bigger b .tches than you is at jenny craig conventions, your body will soon be 'pushing up flowers' like the american gentian/
              You're getting schooled like detention, you're not even in contention, like half the n00bs on this board, when you talk noone even pays attention/
              I got no respect for marino, throw your body into parallel universes at warp speed like star trek/
              When i finish with you it will no longer be a mere 'pain in the neck' rather a new found reasoning for a disability check/
              Make that head spin a whole 360, can't diss me, make your 'luck' run out like Luciano's heart attack/
              Make you receede quicker than memph bleeks hair, you should be running for your life, but your body's strapped to a train track/
              Hands tied to the sleepers, mouth gagged, any last requests before your body begins to collapse under the weight of this incoming 12 car Amtrak/
              Vibration in the rails, "HERE SHE COMES, CAN YOU HEAR THAT?" I see your body stressing so much, you begin to break out in fatigue cracks/
              All i can think of is "Where the weed at?" More helpless than the opposition of the lightning from here, while they on a power play/
              The train's E.T.A is less than half a minute away, i proceed to put on my goggles and get ready for the red paint display/
              My head turns left, "I CAN SEE IT" visions of the headless horseman waving his sceptre, believing he has found another mortal for the soul collector/
              He swings his sharp metallic ferule, now has come nates peril, life in his body now equal to zero like an orthogonal vector/

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/elcappo
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Motherfucker you playing online chess and you're trying to school people?

http://www.chess.com/members/view/KurtisMcauley

Comment

wait wait waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait let me get this right in your poor attempt to expose a nigga all you can google search is el cappo el nigro and some fake ass rap grid or rap dogs account?? boys/ladys find ur self a new [MENTION=4329]HACK[/MENTION]er

Comment

shall i expose my self lolol clearly you lots are shabby as fuck

Comment

so wheres the 00 nigro?? all you finding is everyone but mee

Comment

or possibly the same niggah thinking its me lol

Comment

Kurtis Mcauley ‏@elnigro13 18 Oct 10
                            peace and blessings be upon you all to may Allah watch over and guide you

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                              Kurtis Mcauley ‏@elnigro13 18 Oct 10
                              peace and blessings be upon you all to may Allah watch over and guide you
                              LETS GO

Comment

ima bounce naw for spamming this thread smh ill be waiting for my ever inpending exposey time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X