Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

meow, per ur request- here are some of ur posts in this thread that seemed to support the verdict

--------------------
    Originally posted by Chairman Meow View Post
    The autopsy most closely backs up Officer Wilson's version of the event.
    I'm just saying if the evidence points to Wilson's story being the closest to "truth", and no other evidence that indicates otherwise... WHY should he lose his job?

A grand jury, that has been meeting for months, made up of white and black members decided there wasn't even enough evidence for probable cause? They were convinced of Wilson being in the right by such a large margin they felt they don't even need to go to trial over it. It's so rare because usually the result in the grand jury is "well maybe" but this time they said "no way".

That has to stand for something otherwise what's the point of the grand jury, or the justice system, or the police force?
    9 white and 3 black (majority women btw) "I wonder how that went down". Yes because it's impossible that people can look soly at evidence.

Read the autopsy report about which bullets were fired from where and in relation to when he died.

I'm not at ALL saying Wilson ISN'T a murderer. But most of you want to ignore evidence and the justice system because you want the white guy to go down for the death of a black kid.
    EXACTLY man! Grand Jury is usually just a formality, it's SUPER rare for them to decide that it shouldn't even go to trial. Sure you could chalk this up to trying to sweep it under the rug, try to shove the lid back on the can of worms that has been opened up. But that becomes less likely due to the coverage of this issue, and the reaction of society throughout this entire process. The only way they'd risk the reaction is if they were completely convinced there was no reason to go to trial.

I'll mention this every post, here is your first inclination of being against the verdict although defending it (?) > I don't think Wilson is innocent in the least. If anything I'm on the same page as you guys that he murdered Mike Brown. But it's not up to me to make that decision. And for months the grand jury has met, reviewed evidence, stuff we don't even have access to... and they decided there was enough evidence to not even take Wilson to trial.
    And a cop dies every 58 hours. I'm not entirely seeing your point.

I don't think being black should be a death sentence. But being black also doesn't make your life MORE valuable. All we're doing is putting our law enforcement, as well as civilians, on egg shells. Cops can't even talk to a person without becoming a youtube sensation. Yet we want them to protect us. The double standards are fucking asinine. And you mean people on a message board THINK they know what should have happened. That doesn't mean you (or I) are right in the least.

You can't try to call me out for saying you want to see their race fail. Because the second Mike Brown's body hit the pavement the reason was because he was black and the cop was a racist white guy. So again double standards. Only black people can implant racial agendas?
    I'm out of this conversation, it's blind leading blind and claiming one side is closed-minded and racist when the racism is coming from one camp here. Officer Wilson wasn't indicted. He will not see a court room for this. This was based upon the very limited evidence they had... the grand jury wasn't influenced by the riots and public outcry. If they ignored that chances are they had a solid reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
      The crux of the case for me is getting shot at 12 times when you are unarmed?

i meant what could win in a trial - am guessing the 30 feet thing takes it from 'self defense' to murder

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
        meow, per ur request- here are some of ur posts in this thread that seemed to support the verdict

--------------------
        The autopsy most closely backs up Officer Wilson's version of the event.
        I'm just saying if the evidence points to Wilson's story being the closest to "truth", and no other evidence that indicates otherwise... WHY should he lose his job?

A grand jury, that has been meeting for months, made up of white and black members decided there wasn't even enough evidence for probable cause? They were convinced of Wilson being in the right by such a large margin they felt they don't even need to go to trial over it. It's so rare because usually the result in the grand jury is "well maybe" but this time they said "no way".

That has to stand for something otherwise what's the point of the grand jury, or the justice system, or the police force?
        9 white and 3 black (majority women btw) "I wonder how that went down". Yes because it's impossible that people can look soly at evidence.

Read the autopsy report about which bullets were fired from where and in relation to when he died.

I'm not at ALL saying Wilson ISN'T a murderer. But most of you want to ignore evidence and the justice system because you want the white guy to go down for the death of a black kid.
        EXACTLY man! Grand Jury is usually just a formality, it's SUPER rare for them to decide that it shouldn't even go to trial. Sure you could chalk this up to trying to sweep it under the rug, try to shove the lid back on the can of worms that has been opened up. But that becomes less likely due to the coverage of this issue, and the reaction of society throughout this entire process. The only way they'd risk the reaction is if they were completely convinced there was no reason to go to trial.

I'll mention this every post, here is your first inclination of being against the verdict although defending it (?) > I don't think Wilson is innocent in the least. If anything I'm on the same page as you guys that he murdered Mike Brown. But it's not up to me to make that decision. And for months the grand jury has met, reviewed evidence, stuff we don't even have access to... and they decided there was enough evidence to not even take Wilson to trial.
        And a cop dies every 58 hours. I'm not entirely seeing your point.

I don't think being black should be a death sentence. But being black also doesn't make your life MORE valuable. All we're doing is putting our law enforcement, as well as civilians, on egg shells. Cops can't even talk to a person without becoming a youtube sensation. Yet we want them to protect us. The double standards are fucking asinine. And you mean people on a message board THINK they know what should have happened. That doesn't mean you (or I) are right in the least.

You can't try to call me out for saying you want to see their race fail. Because the second Mike Brown's body hit the pavement the reason was because he was black and the cop was a racist white guy. So again double standards. Only black people can implant racial agendas?
        I'm out of this conversation, it's blind leading blind and claiming one side is closed-minded and racist when the racism is coming from one camp here. Officer Wilson wasn't indicted. He will not see a court room for this. This was based upon the very limited evidence they had... the grand jury wasn't influenced by the riots and public outcry. If they ignored that chances are they had a solid reason.

Jesus you went through all those posts and not one of them says I personally believe that it shouldn't go to trial. Literally every post says that the grand jury felt the evidence was enough that it didn't need to go to trial. And that if the grand jury was willing to ignore such a large public outcry then they probably felt pretty confident. I didn't every say they were right, just that they have more evidence, experience, and knowledge than any of us do.

Bro you're reaching so fucking hard right now and it's not at ALL working for you. You can quote every single post of mine and you'll never find one (unedited since I know people can and will change my shit) that says I find Wilson innocent and that it shouldn't go to trial.

Keep reaching man.

Comment

I find Wilson innocent and it shouldn't go to trial.
          /thread

Comment

Jesus you went through all those posts and not one of them says I personally believe that it shouldn't go to trial. Literally every post says that the grand jury felt the evidence was enough that it didn't need to go to trial. And that if the grand jury was willing to ignore such a large public outcry then they probably felt pretty confident. I didn't every say they were right, just that they have more evidence, experience, and knowledge than any of us do.

Bro you're reaching so fucking hard right now and it's not at ALL working for you. You can quote every single post of mine and you'll never find one (unedited since I know people can and will change my shit) that says I find Wilson innocent and that it shouldn't go to trial.

Keep reaching man.
            no, no
            what i said is you don't express yourself well and that multiple people got the impression you supported the verdict based on things in your posts

i could give two fucks what your actual opinion is

Comment

FB so pumped shit poppin off in the hallway, hes even gone out his way to go in a serious thread, good shit..

Comment

thanks fam

meow such a goober he thinks something is automatically true if a police officer says it

Comment

Keep reaching man.
                  no, no
                  what i said is you don't express yourself well and that multiple people got the impression you supported the verdict based on things in your posts

i could give two fucks what your actual opinion is
                  There you go back tracking again because for the eighth time in a row you look incompetent.

"meow, per ur request- here are some of ur posts in this thread that seemed to support the verdict"

I only stated my personal opinion in a couple of those posts, and each time they are for him not being innocent, for the potential of him murdering Brown, and me being FOR it going to trial. Everything else was a objective view of the limited evidence. Since ultimately I don't know shit about what actually happened and neither does anyone else in this thread. Which is why my personal opinions are overall irrelevant because I don't need to get emotional about the topic. So yeah dude you for sure are reaching, you've reached eight times in this thread. You've reached about 15 times since you first tried to be an e-bully and got embarrassed into getting emotional. Your entire online persona is reaching.

So keep quoting me saying the sky is blue and pretending it says black people should die.

fucking tool

Comment

So keep quoting me saying the sky is blue and pretending it says black people should die.
                    whattthefuckkkk ?!?!?!?!?!

i thought we're talking about mike brown where's 'black people should die' come from?

hey, you know what's funny? - you had posted that i disliked you from your first post - the truth is i was the person who gave you the ekelon thread cliffnotes you asked for in your first ever otbva post.
                    i'm the one who welcomed you to the site. before you started making people dislike you
                    actually gave you the benefit of the doubt several times

you're an rmbva battlefaggot with some subliminal white rapper -based racism issue who has yet to make a clever post

Comment

also:

- lil ill killed you

- your cat has a hitler mustache

- i just jerked off to your wife's picture. she looks dumb as dirt but her hair farrah as fuck so it's whatevr

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                        The crux of the case for me is getting shot at 12 times when you are unarmed?

i meant what could win in a trial - am guessing the 30 feet thing takes it from 'self defense' to murder

i dont think so

unfortunately given the previous scuffle with the gun, its reasonable to me the cop would think it might be pretty serious when a big guy like that reaches him n prob overpowers him . so it dont rly matter how far away he was when he started chargin at him because the important thing is he was goin @ him n potentially doin harm when he got there

not against a trial havin been given to establishin all the facts n what have u, and there should def be an inquiry into whether he coulda policed the situation better, but def not murder from what ive heard IMO
                        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

how long til white slavery im psyched
                          Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                          But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                          http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

also:

- lil ill killed you

- your cat has a hitler mustache

- i just jerked off to your wife's picture. she looks dumb as dirt but her hair farrah as fuck so it's whatevr

- Doesn't matter, I do it for fun. Outcome is irrelevant to me.
                            - He also has the hitler combover, sort of the point of the picture
                            - My wife jerks me off on the reg

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                              Nick justified Apple putting up suicide nets on their sweathops (as a result of unproportionally high amounts of ppl JUMPING OFF THE BUILDING OF THEIR WORKPLACE) with "look at it this way - Apple gave them an opportunity to work" when they made 1.10 dollars a day

Get the FUCK out of here you two faced priveleged little dick head
                              :d1: :d2: :d1:

MLK rollin' in his grave @ this ass whoopin Nick's claimin for christmas!!!

Comment

imo mike brown didnt deserve to die, it should have went to trail, he shouldn;'t have been jailed, but should have lost his job for not dealing with the situation better
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X