DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

mast giving a bad name to wrestlingfags
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

1. Type "theforceds" into Twitter search
      2. See theforceds asking someone on Tumblr a question, pushed through to Twitter via autoposting
      3. Click through
      4. See that the URL of the question asker in the Tumblr page is "getglamorgetout", the fake Kara de Costa profile Mast had for ages.

theforceds is 100% Mast. What's our next step?
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

So Mast name on Tumblr was theforceds b4 he took up his Kara persona?
        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

I'm not sure what the timeline is without cracking out themast.xls, but he's been using "theforceds" as a username on Reddit since 2011.
          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

http://inuyoku.tumblr.com/post/91364...w-enough-about

Classic Mast here though.

getglamorgetout-deactivated2013 asked: seriously though, if you don't know enough about D.C. to recommend shit to people or even talk about the current stories, what gives you the right to bitch about the reboot based on a costume? How are you so anti-reboot when it doesn't affect you. I'm just asking.

Comment

lmao 1 of the comments says that he signed up just to say that

So i think im right sayin he signed up just with his reddit username then changed it into the Kara fuckery at some point
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

Comment

Just made a breakthrough, suggest real heads get in chat ASAP so they can see it.

Comment

Today David Masters Reddit account was, briefly, hacked by myself. Unfortunately he was still logged into it at the time and, despite being able to change the password, he was able to override that. I only got a brief look at his PMs before I was booted, but I did grab a whole bunch of fun fun material.

Comment

Let's kick off with his Skype and Kik usernames.

Kik: DumpstepShrimp

Comment

@breakthemast
                      - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

theforceds actually admits to his Skype username here on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopfap/rel..._name/.compact

But what's even more fun is if you google "HyperboleShell", you discover that David Masters, from London, married to Solitaire Jamaica Polito, is a member of the forum "Cum On Printed Pics". Where men get together to masturbate onto photos of women.

http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/view...mobile=desktop

Comment

Username is "GimmeDeets", all his posts are to be found here: http://www.cumonprintedpics.com/sear...44763&sr=posts

Comment

Which leads us to the further discovery that his Yahoo email is "[email protected]"

Comment

a year later fml lmao

Comment

Happy first anniversary guys!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X