DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

I really should have retired from this forum after this thread, it was always going to be downhill from there.

Gorrin, do you think it's possible that David Masters isn't his birth name? Maybe David was a middle name or something similar?
    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Anyway, here's Norrin on LJ on MJ

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com...5#t13792154605
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
        u should have retired after confronting him on cam

u let him escape the country
        A guy who Browser stalked online? Cam? That shit go together.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
            David Masters I'm warning you the more you ignore me the worse this will get.
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5o-fot42z0"]Morrissey - The more you ignore me, the closer I get (Subtitulado castellano con CC) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

spade could have been an internet hero for once if he headbutted mast on cam

another L for the inconsequential journalist, should this be added to the tumblr?
              Originally posted by Bnas
              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                I really should have retired from this forum after this thread, it was always going to be downhill from there.

Gorrin, do you think it's possible that David Masters isn't his birth name? Maybe David was a middle name or something similar?
                I don't know for sure, sorry

Comment

good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Oh shit, that pic was of The Mast, I actually thought it was Poti.

Comment

It's been years and I still wonder how he had the time to do all this shit.
                      Interactions with hundreds of people wtf, long ass chat and cyber sessions + making fake profiles and alibis.
                      This shit must've taken most of his daily life/time, I wouldn't be surprised if he had no work, somehow had money/mooched off someone and even barely slept.
                      This sum shit bruh

Comment

From what he told me, he worked at his local HMV around 2006-2007

Comment

But there are rumours that he had rich family in Brazil? Going thru old chats ...

Comment

send craig his email address if u still have it

Comment

Lmao he said he had a brazillian m8 that died and thats why he supported Brazil soccer team

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

He def has rich family tho
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X