DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD. Years ago David pulled all sorts of fucked up shit to mack on girls online - especially underaged girls (like 14????). Making up stories like he wants to take them to Japan and then drop fucked up shit like he wants to get them pregnant but framing it as some sort of joke. He is right fucked and I'm so glad this is the first thing that comes up when you search his name. FUCK that guy. If he ever surfaces on the net I hope no one lets him forget the fuckshit he has pulled.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by gorrin View Post
      THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD. Years ago David pulled all sorts of fucked up shit to mack on girls online - especially underaged girls (like 14????). Making up stories like he wants to take them to Japan and then drop fucked up shit like he wants to get them pregnant but framing it as some sort of joke. He is right fucked and I'm so glad this is the first thing that comes up when you search his name. FUCK that guy. If he ever surfaces on the net I hope no one lets him forget the fuckshit he has pulled.
      Welcome, feel free to share details with the site. The more dirt the better.
      Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

I would but dude has threatened me multiple times :/

Comment

And I did a shitty job of covering my tracks, he knows who this is (if he is reading, which he prolly is the narcissistic fuck)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
            Welcome, feel free to share details with the site. The more dirt the better.

Have you not learned anything from daddy

http://otbva.com/forum/round-1-bootl....html?t=101286
            Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
            you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
            Originally posted by Craig
            i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

I would but dude has threatened me multiple times :/
              He's a frail bitch shame on u for being of afraid of him

[MENTION=3045]BrowseR[/MENTION] drop the gif of him makin a circular motion w his hands

the fuckers so weak he's gotta prop his active arm up

Comment

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                I just discovered this thread after searching what David has been up to. I knew him on another forum

Some of his claims to me and others:
                He "judges rap battles UK/worldwide"
                His best friend killed themselves in FRONT of him.
                He witnessed another friend being hit by a car (he tells random stories like this to girls so they feel bad for him)
                His niece was raped, the trauma of which made him start self-harming
                He said he was in a band and said he wrote songs for a girl on the forum. He sent her various songs, all of which appeared to have different vocalists. He claimed they were all him.
                He sent several girls gifts, love letters, etc. all the same as each other.
                He sent a "nude" of himself to a girl, out of nowhere, it was obviously not him. She used google and found the photo on tumblr, linked it to him. He continued to say it WAS him, and that the image has been "leaked".
                He pretended to be a girl (username "getglamorgetout", now deleted) in order to keep messaging a girl who blocked him.
                ^ true. I have a bunch of audio files from his band "Minotaur" that I havent been able to track to any band. He definitely had multiple tragic friend death stories to make girls feel bad for him. Also made up shit like he met ______ musician from _______ band and impressed him or saying he went to a gig and got a song dedicated. Stupid bs. Said Kerrang wanted to hire him as well.

Comment

http://davidmasters05.livejournal.com/ his Livejournal btw

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                    My assumption is that the girl in question is very shy, private, probably got bullied a bit at school and felt like an "outsider", parents may be immigrants judging by her surname and are probably quite old-fashioned/strict, so The Mast, pathetic as it sounds, represented something a bit "exciting" and "reliable". American geek girls drip like a fucked fridge over the thought of English guys, even if they are more like JDM than Benedict Cumberbatch irl. Plus Mast was pretty good at picking on vulnerable people and exploiting them.
                    Sorry if I'm flooding as I go thru this thread - this situation is so close to home. Everyone who's turning the blame on the girls in this instance saying shit like "Why did they go for him" "Why don't they call the cops?". There are a million reasons why someone would get roped into a manipulative, abusive, illegal relationship - and a million more as to why they won't report. Believe it or not, justice systems are pretty flawed and its hard for a perp to actually get convicted. That being said - there is a LOT of dirt in this thread, I think if all the victims reported there would a pretty sizable file on him in the end. If anything, it would help put him away if and when he does more foul shit in the future.

Stay tuned for my story.

Comment

the more posts the better!

good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Ya he rly was a predator, if he is livin with his gf i hope that atleast mean he aint doin this shit anymore.. altho he deserves much worse of course

I wonder how u live with urself after shit like this...
                        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Actually, living with a gf doesnt magically make you a not rapist. Whats stopping him from continuing his fuckshit on the side? Or abusing his current partner... shit makes me sick

Comment

He was Norrin Radd on onRPG.com - an RPG / Video game forum he moderated where he argued with people and generally was a shit

Comment

Actually, living with a gf doesnt magically make you a not rapist. Whats stopping him from continuing his fuckshit on the side? Or abusing his current partner... shit makes me sick
                              Nah i know dumb comment rly, just hoping. A lot of sexual predators have normal relationships, I guess it wouldnt be diff just bc its on the internet. Makes it easier in fact

it is hard to believe he could go to these depths for years and just call it quits, just hope thats th case given we cant rly do anythin abt it
                              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Dipshit lmfao
                                Originally posted by jdporter
                                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X