DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

smh at how much he preaches about racism being wrong and yet by my records he hasn't victimised one black girl. Only koreans and whites.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
      Originally posted by Gwame View Post
      Question number two: have you had more than four hours sleep in a single night since you fucked up your tweet to that comic book brer three weeks ago?
      still crazy how the tiniest fuck up brought down this whole house of cards

would this have happened otherwise?
      Quite possibly not. If it wasn't for the fact that Browser's Mast sperge meant that he actually viewed his tweets "with replies" rather than on the normal page, then this would never have happened.
      craziness
      Originally posted by SockFucker
      listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

American geek girls drip like a fucked fridge over the thought of English guys, even if they are more like JDM than Benedict Cumberbatch irl.
        r u trying to imply I'm not a fine cultured gentleman?

fight me irl cockhead
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated Steak View Post
          smh at how much he preaches about racism being wrong and yet by my records he hasn't victimised one black girl. Only koreans and whites.

He loved Asians to the point of objectifying them more than other men he ever accused of doing so. They were sexual objects to him. No matter the age. He always said how he was so into the fact that his girl was asain. He called it a fetish.

BUT, I'm part black. He said he thought I was hot for a ethnic bird and I didn't look THAT black.

Comment

LOL something's just clicked.

About six months ago when I followed Mast on Twitter, I followed some Asian girl account that he was having a conversation with.

This Asian girl tweeted me saying I had nice eyes....

This must have been one of David's alternate accounts.

HAA!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
              American geek girls drip like a fucked fridge over the thought of English guys, even if they are more like JDM than Benedict Cumberbatch irl.

fight me irl cockhead
              u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fucking in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

About six months ago when I followed Mast on Twitter, I followed some Asian girl account that he was having a conversation with.

HAA!
                Can you remember anything else about the account? We can probably track it down if you have any info, see if we can open up another door.
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post

fight me irl cockhead
                  u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fucking in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
                  i'll knock ur nan over m8 dont think i wont cus i swear on scholess knees i fuckin well will

look at da eyez of da LAD who's gunn rek u u sweaty mong spastic u think u have a chance???

I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Yeah if you can recall even a part of this Asian girl's name that'd be helpful
                    Originally posted by Bnas
                    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

theJUDYBOO? victoria_to? i_lee_aiaio? vampybitme? joepaveIski?

These are a few Asians mast was in constant contact with although, to be fair, they seem real. I wish I'd saved the Tweet about how he organizes feminist rallies... Seeing him organize for those ice hockey cheerleaders or whatever was hilarious.

fuck off

Comment

Lmfao chill :browser:

Comment

HAA!
                          Can you remember anything else about the account? We can probably track it down if you have any info, see if we can open up another door.
                          Just checked it out now mate... the Twitter account actually seems legitimate and not as creepy as Mast by any means, I doubt it's him... For the record, the account was [MENTION=15924]Victor[/MENTION]ia_To

Comment

Victoria_To knows Mast in real life smh. She is also unfazed by the exposure:

Victoria To
                            ‏@Victoria_To [MENTION=7257]Big[/MENTION]Phraser47 [MENTION=16170]Cal[/MENTION]lum__martin Ohhh, Frankie. The whole sitch has died down anyway.

Comment

rip fake_Blanco and his photoshops

People keep saying to me, "You always talk about your girl, but you never post pics of her!" There are people who follow me, who I know, who have seen her. I also have a lot of fucking creeps that take great interest in me. With this in mind, no. You will never see any personal pictures of me, my girl, or us together on here.

I happen to know [MENTION=26703]Soul[/MENTION]WasTaken and his lady. Not well, the latter, but we've interacted enough that I know she's good people. That said... I don't give a fuck what he or she do, or used to do, or used to be. I certainly don't assume or make insulting fucking comments. SO if you decide you want an opinion on that guy and/or his girlfriend for some petulant reason, consider how accurate or right you are. I say this because it's come to my attention, shockingly, that certain people are being really fucking "rude" to people they're "cool" with. This is what I meant about not posting personal shit regarding me or my girl here. Someone actually said to me, "We haven't seen her!" You wonder why you fucking haven't. Mind your fucking business, you nosey, knitting circle-dwelling, mono-synaptic idiots. Don't sit there insulting a man and his girlfriend for no fucking reason. It's fucking ridiculous.

I'm biting my tongue regarding the shit that gets said to [MENTION=26703]Soul[/MENTION]WasTaken. Why? He asked me to. Some of you should try the tongue-biting. If you're older than 16 and you gossip about who another man is fucking, then you clearly aren't older than 16 in the mind, where it counts. If you honestly sit there going, "Oooh!" about discovering things regarding a man's sexual life, you're no different to Heat readers. You're on par with people who watch Big Brother. Wanting to know things about people you know so you know them, for no reason. All the while, this kind of person will sit there whining about assumptions people make with no grounds to do so. Go for it, though. Criticise a man's relationship when all your knowledge comes from liasons with groupies. You know oh so much of femalia.

wows @ the use of knitting circle, rip Kara DeCosta

Comment

I like how he uses "monosynaptic" (incorrectly using a hyphen) as an insult despite clearly not knowing what it means.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X