DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Don't know wots worst this weirdo that browser worships or all yalls nut huggin said weirdo smfh

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

I dunno whats worse that you're a fat bitch or that you're so god damn stupid
      Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
      And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
      Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by ytrewq View Post
        some of this shit is confusing as fuck to me
        its like ppl who post here are starting to talk like some of these movie fucktards

can someone recap this in a short story?
        brows been stalkin mast for 5 yrs now
        finally finds a small slip up
        spade unravels whole story
        mast exposed as weirdo w. rapist tendencies
        lots of women+posters from kmc come out the woodwork w/ more #proof n #fancontent

edit: his fiancee (whos actually real) now in shambles

-some kmc posters also weirdos who wanked w. him online but thats not rly important-

david now lurkin thread n his chest now #1 cause of global warmin

i think thas it

Comment

all that plus he is the literal embodiment of the word cunt
          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Big Freedia Breh View Post
            some of this shit is confusing as fuck to me
            its like ppl who post here are starting to talk like some of these movie fucktards

can someone recap this in a short story?
            brows been stalkin mast for 5 yrs now
            finally finds a small slip up
            spade unravels whole story
            mast exposed as weirdo w. rapist tendencies
            lots of women+posters from kmc come out the woodwork w/ more #proof n #fancontent

edit: his fiancee (whos actually real) now in shambles

-some kmc posters also weirdos who wanked w. him online but thats not rly important-

i think thas it
            I was lookin for a short story not bullet form
            repped tho

Comment

repped tho
              Once upon a time there was a sexual deviant named David Master who lived in London England. David enjoyed masturbating to a specific women's bra, but soon just masturbating was not enough for David. So, David began to harass young and underage women online; he would extort them so they would show pictures of bras and help him get others to show him pictures of bras, but soon this was not enough for David. David began to talk to other sexual deviants about bras and share pictures with them, while masturbating. This was still not enough for David.

One day, Spade realized that David was pretending to be someone else on the internet and posted a thread about it. Soon many people came forward exposing the weird, creepy activities that David had carried out throughout his time on various social media websites. People posted funny conversations that show David's perversions and hopefully will one day post a full body nude picture of David. Everybody was happy and the whole bus cheered.

The end.
              Originally posted by Penguin
              the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
              Originally posted by soDAMcluless
              so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post
                repped tho
                Once upon a time there was a sexual deviant named David Master who lived in London England. David enjoyed masturbating to a specific women's bra, but soon just masturbating was not enough for David. So, David began to harass young and underage women online; he would extort them so they would show pictures of bras and help him get others to show him pictures of bras, but soon this was not enough for David. David began to talk to other sexual deviants about bras and share pictures with them, while masturbating. This was still not enough for David.

One day, Spade realized that David was pretending to be someone else on the internet and posted a thread about it. Soon many people came forward exposing the weird, creepy activities that David had carried out throughout his time on various social media websites. People posted funny conversations that show David's perversions and hopefully will one day post a full body nude picture of David. Everybody was happy and the whole bus cheered.

The end.
                :aww2:

happy endings>

Comment

Lol
                  http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

Spade why don't you just go to this fucking creeps comic shop one week and call him out and record it?
                    http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Big Freedia Breh View Post

Question #3 for Q & A with David Masters: How have you not killed yourself yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
                        Spade why don't you just go to this fucking creeps comic shop one week and call him out and record it?
                        This would be the peak of this site's whole existence imo

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
                          Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                          Question number two: have you had more than four hours sleep in a single night since you fucked up your tweet to that comic book brer three weeks ago?
                          still crazy how the tiniest fuck up brought down this whole house of cards

would this have happened otherwise?
                          Quite possibly not. If it wasn't for the fact that Browser's Mast sperge meant that he actually viewed his tweets "with replies" rather than on the normal page, then this would never have happened.
                          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

somebody would have someday stood up against Alpha Centauri
                            Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                            If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
                              That's a decent idea. Though after this thread and being outed, I imagine he gets most of his comics delivered now, and keeps his bus walking antics to a minimal.

Comment

i wonder what elaborate story he's given his mom to demand a geographical relocation and also wonder how long a name change can keep him hidden tbh
                                Originally posted by Basse Bisex
                                If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X