DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

can't lie am seriously considering taking a look at swahiliswaho's main frame

will sell for rep
    Originally posted by Bnas
    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by swahiliswaho View Post
      Just saying most of you people seem just as autistic as Mast or some of the morons on KMC.

Also, that's not what I'm suggesting, moron. If you actually read the thread, there's no women on KMC that actually gave him nudes. He just kept harassing them for them. He got all the nudes of girls from Twitter.

u kind of rude man

Comment

OTBVA > KMC

but we shouldnt be considering our standards for a good forum base to be "not a site that got cyberbullied by david masters"

and tbh we always had the threat of [MENTION=3045]BrowseR[/MENTION] snapping and becoming the mast irl

Comment

i thought mast was setting a pretty low standard of human being but he's matched by a few of those kmc morans

Comment

Worst poster on here is ekelon n he's 1000x better than that fag who was jackin off w. Mast or that other queer who was havin rape fantasies w. Em

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              browser harassing bitches for pictures of their dinners and bunnies.

also otbva never been more than a bum ass site filled with fucked up skeevy people and that is something to cherish
              Preach, brotha man

Comment

probably murk

Comment

Kmc tryna say we're douches when they got renegade n mast postin rampantly ok

Comment

Murk Luciano Blog#2 "Explains Joey Jihad Beef" - YouTube

Comment

That guy said moron twice in one post wtf

Mods??? Help
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

kmc is your site omar???????

didn't think so

Comment

Would rather suck dick for coke than engage in a incestual rape fantasy w. Mast for some "research" project

Comment

you didnt ask for a bad person, just our worst

we dont really have rapists on this site

Comment

This thread>>>>>

God tier. Been reading it for weeks. Keep it coming.

Comment

I love bad bitches

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X