DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Originally posted by Craig
    Originally posted by -80- View Post
    The Mast says
    Really just made me think fuck that guy, you have nothing on me because we did sexual shit.
    Oh well
    You never did take a pic of one of your bras for me! I could use cheering up to be honest

so he made the entire thing up to get sympathy nudes

no way that mutual-wank situation actually happened

mast is a swagless oaf scared to make eye contact with men let alone dick contact.
    He has told me about two diff mutual wanks with dudes but I guess he was not outed and they were pleasant.

Also he has told me he wanted to fuck me and my man and he had interest in fucking couples.

It got weird.

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

HOW COULD I FORGET HE SAID THAT HE WAS TRAINED IN TAI KWON DO AND CAN KILL A MAN.

OH, and that he did the spits because he's flexible and some girl blew him that way.

What a fucking try hard.

Comment

this shit starting to seem faker than chaunces best friend

Comment

. . . whch part qwert ?

Comment

idk i guess i havent been following all that closely but who are all these random ppl coming out the woodworks and how are they finding out about otbva/this exposure

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchToast View Post
              HOW COULD I FORGET HE SAID THAT HE WAS TRAINED IN TAI KWON DO AND CAN KILL A MAN.

OH, and that he did the spits because he's flexible and some girl blew him that way.

What a fucking try hard.
              LOL. That reminds me, he told me he went to Japan because of something tae kwon do related.
              What was this about S&M btw?

Comment

they linked this thread to all his other e-stompling grounds

mast such a loudmouth everyone knows him like the wallpaper

Comment

Originally posted by ytrewq View Post
                  idk i guess i havent been following all that closely but who are all these random ppl coming out the woodworks and how are they finding out about otbva/this exposure
                  links are going around to people who know mast
                  i saw it on twitter

Comment

this the longest drawn out most elaborate exposure in the history of the internet, this guy did creepy shit to hundreds of ppl online
                    link to other forum? they must have a big thread going on over there about him 2 if thats the case

Comment

so.... he's a black bra in tae kwan do ?

Comment

any sign of this faggot since this all went down or is he just mia?

Comment

am guessing he went from reading along in compulsive fear to smashing his harddrive with a hammer 3 or 4 days ago

Comment

lmao^
                            this shit go deeper than 911 theories
                            fuck contacting police, someone contact his mom with this info imo

Comment

how could he NOT have been jerking off on his mom's bra since forever

she prob saw signs of his problems but was in denial

Comment

i bet he busted nuts in her bra cups
                                if craig was really bout the life hes been claiming for the past 6 years he'd find out who his corny mom was, link her to this thread, and make her disappointed face a smiley

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X