DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

thread worth reading

Comment

Thanks for the recap. It's weird how I have never heard of him till now. Maybe I have seen a video or something and did not know who it was.

Any type of exposing of someone doing something not right is a good thing so all I have to say now is otbva all day.

Comment

This thread is out of control. I don't care either way about him, we haven't spoken in years, but I was encouraged to post here by friends so other girls wouldn't feel alone and know he's scum.

Basically I met David online when I was like 16 or something and we were like friends for a few years. He used to write me love letters and send me all sorts of post and things, even going so far as telling me he had wrote and recorded me a song with his band, which he then sent me. Not sure how legit the band was. I didn't keep any of it, I'm pretty sure I tossed it all.

I felt really bad because I heard the same stories everyone else did about all the terrible shit that had happened to him. Which then somehow turned into him having some rich uncle in Brazil who was going to leave all his fortune to him one day etc.

I went to London when I was maybe 20, and he was desperate to meet me, but I'm super cautious and kept saying no. When I got back the whole thing creeped me out and by this point he had started like insisting I send him bra pics. He used to tell me all about the hyper sexual dreams he had about me, with literally no encouragement on my part. I also had a boyfriend at this time.

When he found out I blocked him across all sorts of things he wrote me this giant abusive rant, which I didn't read and just deleted. Like I said haven't spoken to him in years thankfully.

But seriously leave his girlfriend alone, she didn't do anything.

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

last i saw, R.J. wrote some creepy post about marinara sauce and then a bunch more that were deleted
            anyone have memory of what/who is the deal ?

Comment

Thanks, I've always been passionate about rap battles...

Comment

lol, ok

if i can ask, if you haven't spoken to him in years how did you learn about this thread ?

Comment

stayed friends with people from another forum, someone sent me the link, literally just talking about him and some of this stuff 3 weeks ago, weird coincidence

didn't know any of the underage stuff tho, ew

Comment

Originally posted by bombshell View Post
                    Thanks, I've always been passionate about rap battles...

Comment

No one's harassing her, just trying to get this information to her. If she knows all the details and still wants to stay with this sperged out child rapist then fine, but she should be told imo.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

CUM FEST
                        Originally posted by jdporter
                        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                          last i saw, R.J. wrote some creepy post about marinara sauce and then a bunch more that were deleted
                          anyone have memory of what/who is the deal ?
                          Here's that post:
                          "I know someone who bumped into him by chance, someone we both know from KMC. Dude says Masters turned pale white and nearly shat himself. Everything with him is "I am smarter than you, better than you, everything I say is gospel." He wouldn't dare talk shit to my face, I shit bigger than him.

I felt bad at first talking about this, but now I don't care. All the shit he has pulled, all the shit talking, the guy is a BAD person.

David, if you are reading this, you can suck my pathetic little dick. I'll even dip my balls in marinara sauce."

He decided to delete the posts because it's "none of his business" and he doesn't want to get involved. His girlfriend left him for David so that's why he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                            This thread is out of control. I don't care either way about him, we haven't spoken in years, but I was encouraged to post here by friends so other girls wouldn't feel alone and know he's scum.

Basically I met David online when I was like 16 or something and we were like friends for a few years. He used to write me love letters and send me all sorts of post and things, even going so far as telling me he had wrote and recorded me a song with his band, which he then sent me. Not sure how legit the band was. I didn't keep any of it, I'm pretty sure I tossed it all.

I felt really bad because I heard the same stories everyone else did about all the terrible shit that had happened to him. Which then somehow turned into him having some rich uncle in Brazil who was going to leave all his fortune to him one day etc.

I went to London when I was maybe 20, and he was desperate to meet me, but I'm super cautious and kept saying no. When I got back the whole thing creeped me out and by this point he had started like insisting I send him bra pics. He used to tell me all about the hyper sexual dreams he had about me, with literally no encouragement on my part. I also had a boyfriend at this time.

When he found out I blocked him across all sorts of things he wrote me this giant abusive rant, which I didn't read and just deleted. Like I said haven't spoken to him in years thankfully.

I've developed a MASCULINE BOND with the NATIONAL GUARDS at the prison OF AZKABAN
                            so there's no way ya 40 CALIBUR GLOCK can match up with my lord voldemort CLASSICAL WAND
                            I MASSACRE ALL I crucio ya DAD AT THE MALL then avada KEDAVRA YA MOM
                            when my CLAN IS INVOLVED it's MASSIVE ASSAULTS so r.i.p. to ya FAMILY DOG
                            I got MECHANICAL SAWS and MANDIBLE CLAWS that'll tear apart HANNIBAL's JAW
                            Me and the SONS SET saw ya girl..."y'all want brain" is what the SLUT SAID
                            she had her GUMS CLENCHED so of course we all 'wanted the top' like a BUNK BED
                            she gave DUMB HEAD she SUCKED MEN it was a CUM FEST we left her TONGUE DRENCHED
                            she then wanted BUTT SEX but we killed her and framed her bro like JUDGE DREDD
                            u try to stop us den ull get hit with the BLUNT END of a DRUM SET its a BLOOD SHED
                            :wcarl:

Comment

Get $10 off orders of $40 or more for this week only using the code 'Coral' at checkout!!

http://StyIes.com/1vTdWKU

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

this shit is banana's

B-A-N-A-N-A-S
                                I'll b 6 u b 9 tee hee

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X