DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAP CRITIC DAVID MASTERS HAS PRETENDED TO BE A WOMAN ONLINE FOR TWO YEARS

Comment

http://ask.fm/mariah_cee/answer/116589470808

Comment

christ imagine opening your inbox to jpegs of

naked
        Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

fuck why do i keep losing the "I do this, get at me" sig + av masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by thomashobbs View Post
            Damn, that hoe a battle rap groupie.
            sigpic

Comment

wtf would rather rewatch phil's sextape

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                wtf would rather rewatch phil's sextape
                Why would you even of watched it once?
                sigpic

Comment

cuz phil is a fuckin legend

lil ill, OUT

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
                    [MENTION=27854]mariahcee[/MENTION] post his nudes or else ur lyin
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Mast nudes are clearly the only way this thread can progress now.
                      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

interest in battle rap was already shameful but now it's inexcusable imo

if a weirdo like this watches it after alphabetizing his comic books and before alphabetizing his anime then no normal human being should ever expose themselves to it ever again

Comment

I feel dirty

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
                            Mast nudes are clearly the only way this thread can progress now.
                            or [MENTION=27854]mariahcee[/MENTION]'s, to prove 'she' is not Mast
                            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

ewww gross

naked pictures of david "huge dick" masters or bust (and bust?)
                              Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                              And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                              Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by BrowseR View Post
                                christ imagine opening your inbox to jpegs of

This guy is starving for attention, literally. Look at those scrawny ass shoulder blades, smh.

Is this a grown man? Why does he have infant arms?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X