Proof: Creg is a fuckin PUSSY (pics inside...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof: Creg is a fuckin PUSSY (pics inside...)

pictures of a mcdonalds in a country im not even allowed entry into = proof that im a pussy apparently [MENTION=2935]osheaj[/MENTION]

abi got the shit trolled outta him n i had him scared as fuck pacin up n down mcdonalds

Comment

ayo [MENTION=2890]Creg[/MENTION] I slumped a kid looked jus like dat faggot in his avy, Ima bet it was this faggot right hurr
      Originally posted by Panda
      otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by 1NTHACHAMBER View Post
        ayo [MENTION=2890]Creg[/MENTION] I slumped a kid looked jus like dat faggot in his avy, Ima bet it was this faggot right hurr
        what does dat hve to do wit beatin me up

i roll deep

im nice wit de hands too

if u want we can have a gun fight, buh im sure u aint strapped up

Comment

Originally posted by abiramnathan View Post

i roll deep

im nice wit de hands too

I'm convinced this guy's a troll account.
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

i roll deep

im nice wit de hands too

they don't call me chamber for nuttin kid. How bout I just take the strap off you and beat your ugly mug in with the butt, nh

check what the murder cpital of canada is right now breh

real gangsters aint talkn bout it they bein' bout it.

you move greezy like the bacon dat was sliced out dat piggy farm kid, ain't nobody finna talk bout dat shit openly.

fuck you and your imaginary crip ass, you needa get pissed again dough you fuckin camel jockey.

lml
            otbva is dead

Comment

ayo [MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] change dis nigga title to The Tamil Camel Jockey
              otbva is dead

Comment

He's 100% a troll acount its real obvious now

Comment

Originally posted by 1NTHACHAMBER View Post
                  they don't call me chamber for nuttin kid. How bout I just take the strap off you and beat your ugly mug in with the butt, nh

check what the murder cpital of canada is right now breh

real gangsters aint talkn bout it they bein' bout it.

you move greezy like the bacon dat was sliced out dat piggy farm kid, ain't nobody finna talk bout dat shit openly.

fuck you and your imaginary crip ass, you needa get pissed again dough you fuckin camel jockey.

lml
                  actually we murder nigguhs and slump dem sumwhre noone will find em
                  while the capital place prolly jus leaves dem dere and dem dudes get caught

Comment

actually we murder nigguhs and slump dem sumwhre noone will find em
                    while the capital place prolly jus leaves dem dere and dem dudes get caught
                    Im reporting you to police tbh

Dry Snitchin for gwap >>>> your opinion of me

Comment

btw, the red road flats are literaly the only buildins i can think of that are coloured, i jus posted them cuz they are the tallest high rises in europe. not that the choice of paint on a building atall would determine how rough a area is, thats just dumb. Infact they prolly that colour to boost morale here, which aint necessary in canada cuz everyone there is friendly and happy imo. most of the high rises look like this n there everywhere u look

ps, ive never lived in a suburb in my life... jinks and paddy can confirm where i live def aint soft, you would get terrorized in this area n thats not me tryin to be a asshole, i honestly believe that... and tbh maybe i would get hassle in malvern for being white and talkin w a scottish accent, who gives a fuck? we live in completely diff worlds and i kno theres good and bad parts everywhere.

true story im actually planning on moving to canada sometime in the future if i can, its shit here.

Comment

Originally posted by Creg View Post
                        btw, the red road flats are literaly the only buildins i can think of that are coloured, i jus posted them cuz they are the tallest high rises in europe. not that the choice of paint on a building atall would determine how rough a area is, thats just dumb. Infact they prolly that colour to boost morale here, which aint necessary in canada cuz everyone there is friendly and happy imo. most of the high rises look like this n there everywhere u look

ps, ive never lived in a suburb in my life... jinks and paddy can confirm where i live def aint soft, you would get terrorized in this area n thats not me tryin to be a asshole, i honestly believe that... and tbh maybe i would get hassle in malvern for being white and talkin w a scottish accent, who gives a fuck? we live in completely diff worlds and i kno theres good and bad parts everywhere.
                        all the apartments in malvern look like that tbh
                        except the one or two new condos that are being built

Comment

ok i believe u, props for livin in a shithole???

i got a nice flat full of nice things, in a shitty area n thas where i feel comfortable

Comment

lol troll account

this is stock
                            had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
                            learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

nah its a real guy he got a facebook n shit

Comment

wouldnt be the first time he poses as a nigga n takes pics off fb
                                had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
                                learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X