X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to support otbva

Originally posted by isgod View Post
    Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
    Ps that so called donating account has to have name associated with it, maybe KOTD never sued because they were free and had nothing to gain from a lawsuit...not anymore! Ever google? Copyright laws are on internet...can someone plz show me law statute where its legal to sale copyright material? Why I got friend that got arrested for selling bootleggs....But can't tell these battle trolls shit, they are all experts and everybody else full of shit
    yawn. nobody is paying for bootlegs.they are paying to access a section of a forum. your pussy is moist man.
    If they r paying to access forum, was free wk ago n didn't start chargin till bootleggs dropped..first nobody thought another site would upload bootleg battles, several did...OTBVA is a pimp cause I ain't ever seen so many hoes stick up for a niggas bullshit

Comment

stfu lmao

Comment

Ps that so called donating account has to have name associated with it, maybe KOTD never sued because they were free and had nothing to gain from a lawsuit...not anymore! Ever google? Copyright laws are on internet...can someone plz show me law statute where its legal to sale copyright material? Why I got friend that got arrested for selling bootleggs....But can't tell these battle trolls shit, they are all experts and everybody else full of shit
        yawn. nobody is paying for bootlegs.they are paying to access a section of a forum. your pussy is moist man.
        If they r paying to access forum, was free wk ago n didn't start chargin till bootleggs dropped..first nobody thought another site would upload bootleg battles, several did...OTBVA is a pimp cause I ain't ever seen so many hoes stick up for a niggas bullshit
        nobody here cares if a single person watches one battle.they are simply closing that section to non paying members because it crashes the site everytime an event happens.
        http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

yep lets go back to waiting. no probs

Comment

nobody here cares if a single person watches one battle.they are simply closing that section to non paying members because it crashes the site everytime an event happens.
            1st time shit happen since 2 yrs I've been member

Comment

1st time shit happen since 2 yrs I've been member
              yes because people have finally had enough of not being able to access the site we use all the time because of people who do not even use the site coming on and crashing it...... not a single bootleg has been sold on this site. the battle leagues will probably be glad because far less people will now see the bootlegs lol

Comment

bob fagget feeling gods smite rip

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
                  bob fagget feeling gods smite rip
                  the wrath of god is real nahmsayin

Comment

Sing My Song- B.O.B. - YouTube
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

My name is BOB, and i dont have a Job

Comment

Comment

Comment

BOB is fucking tears in here jesus
                            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

pay $ for bootlegs and lil ill threads that everyone pretends to like...
                              count me in!
                              farra ra ra ra

Comment

• Re: Yo fruitcakes…why i can no view main stage

Originally posted by dee84 View Post
                                fuk OTBVA, WE DONT GIVE A FUK ABOUT YALL NERDS BEING MAD.. THOSE PHONE CUMPUTER HACKER NERDS GOT LUSHONE AND DIZASTER TWEETS ABOUT SETTING UP THE PUNCH SITUATION.....
                                I guarantee that's it! You have supposed proof of something can potentially get someone killed...that's whythey posted disclaimer about the real nigga haircut post

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X