Paying $ to support otbva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

someone plz edit my post so it doesn't have the same sentiment as this troll
    Originally posted by Bnas
    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
      Originally posted by Axum View Post
      Yall aint loyal to battle rap period
      Say something this disrespectful again and we're going to have problems you bastard I live and die for this culture!
      this is amazing
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post

Thats how it works my dude....ppl are used to free stuff, especially in the internet. And to keep it 100, it aint easy to take this site serious, when you got 90% disrespectful trolls in here bruh. How you gon debate with trolls? Even the "top posters" are trolls. You dont get quality threads and good debates on OTBVA...you get bootlegs and squares talking sh-t..FACTS.
        Yall aint loyal to battle rap period, so dont expect ppl to be loyal to a forum.thats real

Edit: and im not talking bout you, i salute your work
        the hell u doin on this forum then if all u do is bitch about it

OTBVA > ur life
        im dumb for even responding to yall, but whatever tho.....
        where do you see me bitching about anything?, i responded to crow bruh.
        Im just telling yall why ppl probably act and move like that.I gave yall arguments. And to the other dude...
        its about hip hop..hip hop is a culture...but what do you know bout that? Loyalty to battle rap means supporting the movement or more precisley the leagues you rock with (you can support by paying money for ppv, events etc or by watching the videos, subscribing to the channel etc)
        YOU CHOOSE!

Comment

stop being poor u fags
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

newbs rep this post and i;ll pm you the links
            keep it on the downlow tho

Comment

im dumb
              Post trimmed to provide only the vital deetz
              I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                Dead @ most of the people bitching being guest who only signed up for bootlegs in the 1st place , the same people who talk massive shit about this forum the second they go back to wherever the fuck came from. Now it's a crusade against Craig over 10 bucks lmao
                Fuck off to all the guest bitching
                Fuck off to all the people who forgot about all the Asian people selling bootlegs tapes and CDs in the 90s (guess they get moral when it's bootleg Battlerap content)

And why the fuck are people coming @ Craig 4?
                Craig pays to keep this place up and running (did people 4get that?)
                This should have been done during the high stakes weekend IMO

Quite frankly I'm sick of OTBVA not working due to outsiders cramming up the servers only during event time, then leave and talk shit bout this place

Make them pay Craig
                Thats how it works my dude....ppl are used to free stuff, especially in the internet. And to keep it 100, it aint easy to take this site serious, when you got 90% disrespectful trolls in here bruh. How you gon debate with trolls? Even the "top posters" are trolls. You dont get quality threads and good debates on OTBVA...you get bootlegs and squares talking sh-t..FACTS.
                Yall aint loyal to battle rap period, so dont expect ppl to be loyal to a forum.thats real

(good looking bro)
                But u are talking about me when u say this whole site is troll infested

Tbh the whole entire world is filled with people u would probably consider trolls
                Does that stop u from living ?

I cringe when I read about all the grown men who let Internet banter get to them. I understand things get a little wacky here but u gotta be a adult enough to never let anyone perspective change ur view or the way u view a certain place collectively.
                This is the reason why I'm still here and the reason I'm able to co exist with most of the retartds I encounter in my life.

Places like Worldstarr and Facebook are worst but I'm sure the anti troll people
                don't have a problem there lol

I respect everyone here tbh
                But I always laugh when adults let the Internet get 2 them
                It's rather funny but also sad IMO

Comment

more pathetic than not having $10 to blow is crying over not seeing a fuckin battle as soon as you want to

Comment

Th..the mean internet men said Dizaster lost. They're trolling me my feelings r hurt

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Dizaster clearly lost every battle, bro.

Comment

Please stop trolling me I disagree with that opinion so you're ruining the website with your vicious and nasty trolling

Dallas Realtor

Comment

mod up bigzero

Comment

donations should go to fund bigzero!'s transatlantic flight for the next URL! event

Comment

donations should go to supporting isicks wrastleen career imo

Comment

Dead @ most of the people bitching being guest who only signed up for bootlegs in the 1st place , the same people who talk massive shit about this forum the second they go back to wherever the fuck came from. Now it's a crusade against Craig over 10 bucks lmao
                                Fuck off to all the guest bitching
                                Fuck off to all the people who forgot about all the Asian people selling bootlegs tapes and CDs in the 90s (guess they get moral when it's bootleg Battlerap content)

And why the fuck are people coming @ Craig 4?
                                Craig pays to keep this place up and running (did people 4get that?)
                                This should have been done during the high stakes weekend IMO

Quite frankly I'm sick of OTBVA not working due to outsiders cramming up the servers only during event time, then leave and talk shit bout this place

Make them pay Craig

(good looking bro)
                                But u are talking about me when u say this whole site is troll infested

Tbh the whole entire world is filled with people u would probably consider trolls
                                Does that stop u from living ?

I cringe when I read about all the grown men who let Internet banter get to them. I understand things get a little wacky here but u gotta be a adult enough to never let anyone perspective change ur view or the way u view a certain place collectively.
                                This is the reason why I'm still here and the reason I'm able to co exist with most of the retartds I encounter in my life.

Places like Worldstarr and Facebook are worst but I'm sure the anti troll people
                                don't have a problem there lol

I respect everyone here tbh
                                But I always laugh when adults let the Internet get 2 them
                                It's rather funny but also sad IMO
                                rele tawk
                                http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X