Paying $ to support otbva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

I been coming to this forum for atleast 3 years. Had to make an account to see some shit, no big deal. Pay $10? As Worldstar cats say, take this L and suck my dick you fucking nerds. I dont pay to see your faggots comments and opinions, just like to see whats going on in the battle rap scene time to time. There ya go faggots, now I have officially made a post on a battle rap forum. The only cool people are the guests that dont contribute to the faggotry, you no life faggots who have best friends you only know by their forum account name. suck my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
      Originally posted by DONTDOTHAT View Post
      well,, looks like going to uni wasn't a total waste of money

I just screenshot the owner's quotes about bootlegs as well as him asking for $ to view the bootlegs specifically and have e-mailed them to both KOTD and the URL

shouold be a really easy case, they won't even need a lawyer.

Real nigga time, easy case is easy

inb4 you watch bootlegs, actually I'm here to read shit I order the PPVs.
      nothings hosted on this site, no one paid to bootlegs. even if it was and they did whats a bunch of retards like lush one and organik gonna do about it? extradite someone from the UK cuz some doofus screenshot a post on a battle rap site about stolen battle rap footage? ur an idiot
      or u know, shut down the site
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
        I been coming to this forum for atleast 3 years. Had to make an account to see some shit, no big deal. Pay $10? As Worldstar cats say, take this L and suck my dick you fucking nerds. I dont pay to see your faggots comments and opinions, just like to see whats going on in the battle rap scene time to time. There ya go faggots, now I have officially made a post on a battle rap forum. The only cool people are the guests that dont contribute to the faggotry, you no life faggots who have best friends you only know by their forum account name. suck my dick.
        keep it wrap

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
          you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
          Originally posted by Craig
          i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

http://chaturbate.com/robbstark95/

smh

Comment

White folks losin

Comment

Elvis Presley - Hound dog - YouTube

Comment

I donated but still can't get into the forum

Comment

Difference is ill wake up forgetting I even wrote a post, you'll wake up and instantly think about how slick your response to mine was in the morning. Kinda like when you smash a bitch and shes already gone in the morning and you gotta think " WAIT, did that really happen"? Oh ya.....how you gonna relate to that nerd. I'll fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberrys.

Comment

ur good now

Comment

drama good looks pimpin

Comment

Difference is ill wake up forgetting I even wrote a post, you'll wake up and instantly think about how slick your response to mine was in the morning. Kinda like when you smash a bitch and shes already gone in the morning and you gotta think " WAIT, did that really happen"? Oh ya.....how you gonna relate to that nerd. I'll fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberrys.

White folks losin

Comment

Q. Are you a virgin?
                            A. For the time being.

Comment

wait is that really him thoa?
                              Originally posted by Wreckless
                              I would have rather been black than an orphan
                              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

ddamn the hound jus bodied the whole site

i knew this day would come but not like this lord
                                தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X