Paying $ to support otbva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

rip me

Comment

yall accept american express?
      "My pools in the living room, swim to the kitchen"

Comment

yah i believe so

http://otbva.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

Comment

if you think about it... people used to pay for bootlegs all the time .. Movies/music and all that

my brother used to travel around the whole city hustling bootleg merchandise and made 1000's

the internet has set this culture in which something for nothing is expected ... I remember my moms took my whole bornday away, cause she said I was acting like she owed me one

can you believe that shit?? she snatched her last born's birthday from him ... like you only know when you were born cause I told you.. and now I'm telling you that you weren't even born, you just appeared sometime in the late 80's/ early 90's... and what??

sometimes people got to learn, though
          My First Music Video --->
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMC4EwaiTso

my music ---> http://artistecard.com/theaakbaby#!/musics

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
            what makes someone a leech?

In computing and specifically Internet, a leech is one who benefits, usually deliberately, from others' information or effort but does not offer anything in return
            i.e. one who attempts to profit from battle rap bootlegs.

GFY
            Originally posted by Bigg K
            This site sucks dick

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
              Originally posted by JuicedUp View Post
              and your in private mode in chrome too??? got people watching your browsing history? you turd nugget! xD
              Let's be real the 1 time I click some weird horrible life ruining shit in chat and forget to delete history will be the 1 day somebody decides to use my laptop when I'm not in the room. I'm not risking it

Nigga I don't blame ya.

My old bitch never looked at me the same again after she saw some video I looked at from gagonmycock.com

I thought I was a freaky motherfucker, but your tabs leaned me, especially the - "How to suck my ow"

Comment

Niggas who go on just for bootlegs and blow this site up every event should def pay imo
                Originally posted by Johno
                Anthony I got a serial killer mentality
                show you the fine line between assault
                and full out brutality
                I butcher small animals
                just to learn about anatomy
                I go to the school of hard knocks
                maybe ill take you to the academy

Comment

Originally posted by anthony6087 View Post
                  Niggas who go on just for bootlegs and blow this site up every event should def pay imo
                  you can't make someone pay for STOLEN SHIT that you claim you have no clue is there / are not responsible for

inb4 OTBVA gets sued due to lack of simple knowledge of law:taxidriver:
                  STOP MY TIME

Comment

Originally posted by 5sick7 View Post
                    ok.. this is a serious question. what makes someone a "leech"? because they dont post on or create threads? i dont know much about forums like this. i see some people post relevant info or discussion about battle rap and thats cool.. but it seems to me that most posts on this site are just bullshit?? people trolling, or trying to be funny, or just being outright dickheads.. are those people not leeches just because they post SOMETHING? quite frankly, i would love to post stuff a lot but i mean, i see how this site works.. it would be a waste of time. people just trash other people for their opinion?? why would i pay for that??? how often is there actually a frank, civil, objective, discussion about battle rap?

clearly the only thing "worth" paying for on this site are the bootlegs.. 10 for all bootlegs might be a good price but fuck that. if i wanted to pay for ppv battles, i would pay to support the company that is holding them haha. i understand the site keeps crashing but the idea that anyone would pay any amount of money to experience these forums just blows my mind. i have very much appreciated the free bootlegs and even been entertained by a lot of the other stupid ass shit people post on here.. but definitely time to stop visiting.
                    Thats exactly what it is

The 'vets' around here think they cool being internet thugs and acting like there opinions are right and that noone elses matters

It is what it is but this sites more shit talkin then battle talk Im glad someone else pointed it out

Comment

This thread is fucking hilarious with so many butthurt poor folks.

Do ya'll lames realize we don't want you on the site, bcuz ya'll shut the site down when the only thing ya'll do is watch the bootleg battles and that's it.

So Craig is telling ya'll pay $10 for da ~bootleg content~ or move the fuck on.

Craig can I pay $10 to never have access to da MainStage again

Also, anybody under 1000 posts should be required to pay imo, unless they have done something substantial to contribute to ~da culture~
                      Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                      you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                      Originally posted by Craig
                      i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                        Also, anybody under 1000 posts should be required to pay imo, unless they have done something substantial to contribute to ~da culture~
                        Under 430 posts sounds better, fam.

Comment

This thread is fucking hilarious with so many butthurt poor folks.

Do ya'll lames realize we don't want you on the site, bcuz ya'll shut the site down when the only thing ya'll do is watch the bootleg battles and that's it.

So Craig is telling ya'll pay $10 for da ~bootleg content~ or move the fuck on.

Craig can I pay $10 to never have access to da MainStage again

Cosign this!
                          1000 posts is fair.
                          I'm doper & I'll prove it with a tight flow
                          His shorty tried to move like a cyclone
                          So I hit it like she threw it in the strike zone

Comment

France is hoping all ppl trying to get money on this shit will die soon and slowly .

Cut my rights on this site cause of my posts or cause of money? Get the hell out, will maybe comeback when this shit is over. Hopefully I have already saw the bootlegs but come on this is pure censure, garbage..
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Just spoke to Craig on da phone, he currently at the club making it rain on these hoes thanks to all these $10 payments

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                              you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                              Originally posted by Craig
                              i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Agreed, also fuck these guys that come for bootlegs and then be first ones saying " messing with the culture"
                                Originally posted by cobb
                                Fuck this event, let's talking about sucking on assholes. I like to lick em when they are unclean as sweaty.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X