Paying $ to support otbva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Paying $ to see the main stage thread.

Originally posted by Sushi~X View Post
    Originally posted by B.O.B View Post
    I'm broke my g, got kids, not money...on the ebt program, and work in kitchen...don't buy lunch, it wild how people talk shit on broke people...I understand servers are jammed, if someone can make profit off the hype go head...ill just check back later on but been on daily for hot minute I go n check today its pay, really watched all bootleggs already, so I'm straight for real
    Nigga how are you this broke with a network connection
    Straight talk phone service...lol ghetto fabulous keep ridiculing

Comment

Ill check back in a few days when smack changes his mind

Comment

Fam...I hope you workin 2 jobs instead of getting blunted lol

Comment

What a lot of you niggas don't get is that... $10 is nothing. But why spend that money on this website? It's not like we're getting anything special.

Eventually the battles will be out in HD. If i wanted to pay to see them now, then I'd spend more money on the PPV and give the money to the people who actually put the battles together and deserve the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
            " got money for bills, food, gas, weed, daily expenses"

SMH@a grown man with chidlren listing weed alongside food and bills in his daily expenses

Fucking awful
            Really? Its not illegal for all of us! I'm such a broke old bastard but who is the one trying to profit off a couple bootlegs and shit posted on youtube for free...and its only to veiw main stage? Mm k mm k

Comment

I'm such a broke old bastard but who is the one trying to profit off a couple bootlegs and shit posted on youtube for free
              I have no idea what you thought your point was here but maybe if you actually tried to profit off of something you and your children could have meals on the same day for once
              I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
                10 bux means that much to u?

thatl be u covered for any upcomin events also
                No 10 bucks aint shit to me but the fact that im paying 10 bucks along with probably over 1k others bothers me a bit.. Ill prob pay if i have to i just dont like how this all adds up right now, cause i know it dont cost that much to run a site especially not with the ad revenue

Not to mention like i said before it bothers me a bit how when there were a few battles to pay for everyone was like fuck that this otbva we bootleggin dat shit we aint payin for somethin we been gettin for free yo bootlegs on deck...... Now its a case of the pot callin the kettle black

My rants done though like i said ill prob end up payin anyway im just up in my emotions atm

Comment

I'm such a broke old bastard but who is the one trying to profit off a couple bootlegs and shit posted on youtube for free
                  I have no idea what you thought your point was here but maybe if you actually tried to profit off of something you and your children could have meals on the same day for once
                  When my kids are eatin I'm usually eatin your mothers/sisters pussy...you can veiw it on sleazy n easy

Comment

When my kids are eatin I'm usually eatin your mothers/sisters pussy...you can veiw it on sleazy n easy
                    worst come back ever.
                    http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

keep spittin bob

Comment

Originally posted by isgod View Post
                        worst come back ever.
                        well help a Broke Old Bastard out been a while since I been in high school

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
                          Do u see any ads msdeanto
                          How you just gonna spell my name like that

And yeah everytime im on this bitch im on my phone and i got this big ass tapatalk ad or whatever the fuck it is at the top

--

Also the whole bootleg shit dont matter to me most of em dont work on the iphone anyway i just come to see some of the shit you funny niggas say

Comment

:feelsgoodman:
                            Originally posted by Bnas
                            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

• Re: Yo fruitcakes…why i can no view main stage

[MENTION=13899]OTBVA[/MENTION]

Why don't yall make a new subforum dedicated to bootlegs so we can still see the main stage forum.

Sounds like a good way to kill traffic and activity.

Comment

i did not know :feels goodman: would lead to that
                                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X