MILKMAN aka PAOLO aka BUDD PLUGGS is CHUNCES DAD (hes crazy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MILKMAN aka PAOLO aka BUDD PLUGGS is CHUNCES DAD (hes crazy)

Originally posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Originally posted by JDM View Post
    prolly the same shit as Milkman tbh
    Nope. We pissed people too often and Morgz took piss away 'cus of that. This is well known.
    k wait Craig just told u that trill reps himself

and u deny it

JDM acting like somebody didnt rep the shit out of him for no good reason other than to grow his rep power huge

y is it less weird if it isnt yourself?

your infatuation with breaking or abusing shit on an obscure forum is just as disturbing as what Milkman been doing

I agree it was weird for Milkman to deny the fact that he had repped himself, and also the convos ect to try and fool whoever into thinking he wasnt the same person all while not realizing all that was needed was an IP match
    Admins can confirm nobody has repped me loads to raise my rep or anything similar, keep throwing a hissy fit though you paranoid cunt.
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

I just looked, Trill has negged himself the exact same amount of times he's pos'd himself lol

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

loool trill feels guilty afterwards
        Originally posted by Craig
        "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

That was Trill during his 'phase'

Comment

he was experimenting with rep to uncover its secrets
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Nope. We pissed people too often and Morgz took piss away 'cus of that. This is well known.

and u deny it

JDM acting like somebody didnt rep the shit out of him for no good reason other than to grow his rep power huge

your infatuation with breaking or abusing shit on an obscure forum is just as disturbing as what Milkman been doing

I agree it was weird for Milkman to deny the fact that he had repped himself, and also the convos ect to try and fool whoever into thinking he wasnt the same person all while not realizing all that was needed was an IP match
              Admins can confirm nobody has repped me loads to raise my rep or anything similar, keep throwing a hissy fit though you paranoid cunt.
              lel Im throwing a hissy fit? idgaf thats where you're wrong

I just think its funny that you're all so up in arms cuz Milkman repping himself I mean thats what is at the heart of the matter, or was originally

but keep acting like you dont have meglalomania

Originally posted by Panda
              otbva is dead

Comment

I don't care for the last few pages of this thread

ps ao stfu dude

Comment

Major dweeb alert pages 7-10

Comment

Originally posted by craig
                    Tonight, a milkman got exposed on a forum, and someone knows why... somebody knows.
                    dead

Comment

Originally posted by Panda
                      otbva is dead

Comment

and u deny it

lel Im throwing a hissy fit? idgaf thats where you're wrong

I just think its funny that you're all so up in arms cuz Milkman repping himself I mean thats what is at the heart of the matter, or was originally

but keep acting like you dont have meglalomania

Neither me or Trill did what Milkman did so your initial post comparing us to what Milkman did is idiotic, and now you're just getting all upset.

Why are you going into a full meltdown sperg over this?

"THESE GUYS ARE INSULTING MILKMAN, I CANT' STAND FOR THIS!"
                        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

move on niggas

Comment

I'm highly flummoxed Craig watched Watchmen.

Comment

He didn't just watch it he obv fuckin loved it this isn't the first time he's referenced it on here lmao

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

watchmen the graphic novel>>>

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X